Community Crunch 282: Introducing Sinomacrops, Sponsored Mods, EVO Event, and More!

StudioWildcard

No idea why any of u lot don't realise its not a youtubers that's got their way its wc yet again. If wc released a list of 100 Dino for people to pick from and 5 would go into the game if it receives top 5 votes. Then b4 they even release the list to choose from they have already chose the 5 they r going to add and they will just say yes these 5 were the most voted and u guys have got what u wanted from us. Bunch of plums 

2 hours ago, StrandedAndStoopid said:

a mod for EVERYONE? US CONSOLE PPL  CANT USE MODS come on. we are probably the ppl who needed the carchar considering we cant have an easy way of killing gigas, inless we raise an army of heavily mutated (btw efficently mutating 10 melee mutations only takes ablut 3 months with console. the 5 melee mutations on my allos took 2 months.) 

Shadowmane: am I a joke to you? 

• Confused 1

Oh gosh, I'm happy we don't have another theropod! We have them in any shapes and sizes, the game doesn't really need another one. This time this is not even a dinosaur but a pterosaur, a cute one :D (yeah, pterosaurs are NOT dinosaurs but flying reptilles). And it... Scares pegos? This is good 😛

There are really a lot of interesting creatures, why voting always the usual ones? So, yeah, I'm happy for this :)

Also, for who complains... Really, don't you know what did another YouTuber to make vote the Charcaro? He even used a modded Charcaro on the modded Lost Island pretending it was an official one! And then you complain for this one? Well, I'm even happier it did it then 🤣

Edited by MayaPatch
  • Facepalm 1

I am both excited that this new creature exists and disappointed that Carchar didn’t get added. I’m a console player and I can’t access mods (obviously). This kinda sucks. On paper, it sounds cool but when put to action, you either are amazed or disappointed. The new Sinomacrops is basically a glorified glider skin as far as I can tell. I know Theropods are basic but really? A glorified glider skin that you have to (probably) use god knows what to tame? I don’t really find this joyful, I just find it disappointing and exciting but mostly, disappointing. I’d be happy to have more herbivores or carnivores like the Carchar, Ceratosaurus etc. Since there was some signs Carchar and Spino met, it’d be great if they could interact and fight against one another. Maybe the Carchar could’ve been basically a Rex, Giga and Spino combined. Water buff, tanky hp, heavy damage, the nice stuff. Overall, I would’ve been happier if the Carchar was confirmed. If they could, it’d be great to have a 4th creature (even though that’d be a lot of effort). I love this game but this, this is where I feel genuinely disappointed. So Wildcard, if possible, could you get the Carchar? And for YouTubers who push their fanboys to vote, I hope you sleep on a pillow with both sides warm.

• Thanks 1

I feel that a majority of people would think “Carcharo’s just gonna be a Giga TLC”. Well, I don’t really think that. It could have similar aspects to the Spino, Rex, Megalo and Giga. I love the dinos in here. People say “it’s just another theropod” but is it really? There are lots of theropods in the game like Raptors, Carnos etc. but only the Rex, Spino, Yuty and Giga stay with us. I say we should let Carchar be in the game. It’d be cool to have sinomacrops in the game but, it just sounds like a glorified glider suit with a chitin fetish.

everyone crying for the synomacrops to the point that they do not stop to read that it is the best counter for the noglin and very useful in PvP / pve if it scares and stuns small creatures avoid the noglins and if it works as a glider and parachute avoid being killed when you get off the mount with the dolphin in addition to serving as a drill but with all the materials facilitating crafting and farming

Sinomacrops, surprisingly, doesn't sound so bad. While I would have preferred something big, scaly, and rideable, the fluffy pterosaur appears to be kind of okay. Might even get a pair of them once possible, to breed them and raise their offspring to use instead of normal gliders (which I always end up placing in the nearest container when I need to free up a bit of weight, and then forgetting where I put them).

Edited by AllOfTheAllos

11 hours ago, BrandaciousKing said:

Estou realmente desapontado com curinga. Seriamente. O maldito sinomacrops foi manipulado por um maldito youtuber. Carcharodontosaurus deveria ter sido a terceira criatura. Muito obrigado, pessoal, por ouvirem uma votação fraudulenta.

Eu concordo com você é realmente se eu pegar o link do vídeo do maldito eu juro que se desse pra rastrear esse maldito eu matava esse merda

Namoral não teve nem votação se o carcha apareceu nos top 10 eu vou ficar muito puto

3 hours ago, JohnnyJoestarTuskAct4 said:

Eu sinto que a maioria das pessoas pensaria “Carcharo vai ser apenas um Giga TLC”. Bem, eu realmente não acho isso. Poderia ter aspectos semelhantes ao Spino, Rex, Megalo e Giga. Eu amo os dinossauros aqui. As pessoas dizem “é apenas mais um terópode”, mas é mesmo? Existem muitos terópodes no jogo como Raptors, Carnos etc., mas apenas o Rex, Spino, Yuty e Giga permanecem conosco. Eu digo que devemos deixar Carchar entrar no jogo. Seria legal ter sinomacrops no jogo, mas soa como um traje de planador glorificado com um fetiche de quitina.

you said everything my friend and I agree....LET THE CARCHA BACK WILD CARD...TAKE IT AND THIS SINOCROPS IN A VOTE FOR A VOTE FOR WHO WIN A NEW AND MOUNTABLE DINO VOM NEW ABILITIES OR A SHOULDER THAT DOES THE SAME THING THAT THE FLAT COSTUME AND THE ARCHAOPTERYX THING NO ONE ELSE WILL WEAR AFTER THE TEK ARMOR

sweet so egotistical influencers rigging the vote is being rewarded now? not only should sinomacrops not have been added it should have been placed on a blacklist to never be added to a wildcard game, at least there is some small consolation that it doesnt have the abilities the idiot wanted.

• Thanks 3

im looking at it and some reaction  videos to this, i would so go for a charchara over this but i  guess its ok...ish?... its a glidesuit that doesnt eat armor. i think the best part is its a counter to the microraptor which we have always wanted. plus a counter to noglin, seagul, and pego. the more i think about it "as long as you bring plenty of snacks" chitin ways almost nothing and its in a shoulder pets inventory (which means the weight of the chitin will be reduced by 1/2) parachute- the stupid archa is now officially useless, the thing wontlet you use weapons. this looks like somthing that will atleast let you use weapons with. so... yea, its ok. still somewhat pissed the guy who failed as an influencer got his creature.

1 minute ago, Tuffy09 said:

Everyone complaining about a dino that hasnt even been fully designed yet or know what it does ingame lol.. According to Jat its gonna have lots of buffs such as inventory weight etc.

it still shouldn't have been added because of its unethical origins, this is just encouraging more ark youtubers to sabotage the votes of the community because there clearly are no consequence besides oh it might not have the abilities you wanted

10 hours ago, Entin said:

Shadowmane: am I a joke to you? 

fair enough, but those things are still super hard to breed since they do damage back and inlessyou want to micromange the production of 12000 shotgun shells or find a stupid shotgun (the best shotgun ive found on gen sofar is a crappy aprentice) then ok. but ive said butations are really hard on console ive said in the past, even for single player breeding is on the line where its hard to play, anything under 10 fps ishard and thats about where we get. plus mass hatching of eggs will result in 1 second of lag spike for each egg. (ive hatched 20 ish eggs at once and almost crashed... SINGLEPLAYER