I can't craft anything besides broodmother tribute in the obelisk on the island

Hydrakkulus

I'm on my singleplayer save and the island. I noticed that I can't craft any cryopods in there. The only thing that's showing up for me is the broodmother tribute. There's no dragon or the monkey tribute in there. Especially on my inventory it's showing it has items in there but I can't see what's inside of it. Any help?

• Volunteer Moderator
10 minutes ago, Hydrakkulus said:

I'm on my singleplayer save and the island. I noticed that I can't craft any cryopods in there. The only thing that's showing up for me is the broodmother tribute. There's no dragon or the monkey tribute in there. Especially on my inventory it's showing it has items in there but I can't see what's inside of it. Any help?

On single-player, each boss can only be summoned from their specific obelisk. Green is the Broodmother, red is the Dragon, and blue is the Megapithecus.

1 minute ago, invincibleqc said:

On single-player, each boss can only be summoned from their specific obelisk. Green is the Broodmother, red is the Dragon, and blue is the Megapithecus.

What about my cryopods? I also went to the same obelisk in multiplayer and saw all the tributes in the obelisk for some reason. 

• Volunteer Moderator
1 minute ago, Hydrakkulus said:

What about my cryopods? I also went to the same obelisk in multiplayer and saw all the tributes in the obelisk for some reason. 

On multiplayer, you can summon any boss from any obelisk. Not on single-player. As for the Cryopods, make sure you learned the engram first.

• Volunteer Moderator
1 minute ago, Hydrakkulus said:

It is learned. Went to supply drop and could not craft it.

It's there in both; obelisk and drop for me on PC:

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

If it isn't on your platform and you made sure to learn the engrams, then submit a Bug Report and it will be investigated by the QA team.

2 minutes ago, invincibleqc said:

It's there in both; obelisk and drop for me on PC:

If it isn't on your platform and you made sure to learn the engrams, then submit a Bug Report and it will be investigated by the QA team.

Oh it might be just because I turned off the file seeing thingy so I can see all engrams. Let me check it out and I'll come back to you

5 hours ago, Hydrakkulus said:

Oh it might be just because I turned off the file seeing thingy so I can see all engrams. Let me check it out and I'll come back to you

I have done that accidentally myself....could you imagine my surprise when I tried to make a metal pick in a smithy and could only see the inventory. XD

I hit my post limit and forgot to post here again lol. So yeah Invinicble is correct I just thought I kept getting crypod blueprints in my supply drops and they just kept giving me it lol. But yes that is also funny and I like to see the entire thing because I don't want to go through a bunch of folders to get to 1 thing.

Archived