Favourite creatures

Adeef05

Hmm, I can’t pick just one. There are a bunch I don’t have yet, but what I’ve gotten so far:
Maewing because they eliminate the micromanaging needed to raise babies. Plus they’re really cute. 

Tapajaras because their maneuverability is super fun, and I love their super ostentatious head frill. 

Baryonyx because their spin attack is fantastic when mantas and megalodons start swarming.

Argies because they’re super useful for hauling and since they are so abundant in Crystal Isles, I’ve actually managed to tame up some really good ones to start my first solid breeding line. 

Jerboas because they’re so cute, I just wish I wasn’t constantly accidentally killing them on my meat runs. Can hardly see them when on top of a giga 😢

In my opinion the shadowmane, giga, mana and wyverns are way overpowered.   I know people love them and that is cool, but for me Ark would be a much more fun game if they could not be tamed and you had to deal with them in the wild.  Except for the mana, which I find silly and think should be removed entirely.

For my favorites I will have to go with the mammoth and argie.

8 hours ago, maxplanck58 said:

In my opinion the shadowmane, giga, mana and wyverns are way overpowered.   I know people love them and that is cool, but for me Ark would be a much more fun game if they could not be tamed and you had to deal with them in the wild.  Except for the mana, which I find silly and think should be removed entirely.

For my favorites I will have to go with the mammoth and argie.

Then don’t use them, you leave my Goodest of Boys alone, he’s protected my base and babies from a ton of wild gigas 😝

Archived