Megapithecus Arena Question

Zapha

I'm preparing for the Ape fight and have inspected the Arena twice only with my char. First I tried to sneak along the left side, like I have seen in some Youtube videos. But was killed instantly, I guess it was the anti-mesh-mechanic. So no sneaking along the left side.

In the second inspection I ran around the whole area, the ape behind me, and have now a good oversight over the arae. In the videos they all have problems to move the big chunk of 18 Rexes along the hole and up the stairs. I did some testing with moving around my 18 Deinos with the "move_to" command. They are small and can jump, so no problem like with 18 Rexes.

So I think it's best to just sprint into the safer upper part of the arena to avoid all the problems near the Hole of Death. My question is:

Are there other bad surprises in the Arena like the anti-meshing at the left wall?

• Volunteer Moderator

I don't believe there are any other issues besides the big hole and the anti-mesh you mentioned.

The easiest tactic i've found, i've used 19 Theriz and a Yuti is to keep all the dinos in the spawn area. Intiially I get rid of all the trees and move all the dinos further back. I then go on my Yuti to attract the attention of the monkey and then run back to the Theriz. The monkey comes to them and fight in the area before the big hole. This saves you have to manage dinos moving along the bridge part and up the stairs.

Archived