Egg Incubators and Paywall Items

Arkal

So I was very interested in getting an Egg Incubator. It would make things a lot easier for me and my tribe but I need to know if I can actually get it and or use it. From what I understand it is a Genesis 2 engram but I am on a Ragnorak PVE Official server and do not have any other DLCs. If someone made me the Egg Incubator in my server (I know a few people who do and would give me one) would I be able to use it and turn it on etc? Answering this would save me a lot of time and effort of getting one if I can’t even use it. Thanks.

5 hours ago, Arkal said:

So I was very interested in getting an Egg Incubator. It would make things a lot easier for me and my tribe but I need to know if I can actually get it and or use it. From what I understand it is a Genesis 2 engram but I am on a Ragnorak PVE Official server and do not have any other DLCs. If someone made me the Egg Incubator in my server (I know a few people who do and would give me one) would I be able to use it and turn it on etc? Answering this would save me a lot of time and effort of getting one if I can’t even use it. Thanks.

In our tribe no one has Gen2 DLC but we got a few incubators from other tribes and they work fine at The Island and Cristal Isles.

it really is confusing how a purchasable map(with dino's and items Specific to said map/era) equates to a paywall. oh wait never mind it's just the i bought the base game so everything that comes after base should be given to me regardless syndrome rearing it's head.

to answer your question you can place and use the incubator without the engram you just cant make it yourself.

Archived