Error while joining. PLS help

midoyle

So for the past week I have been looking for a solution to a problem that I have been having.

Background: I play on the series X official servers. Just move to college first day or two no problems. Then the god mode glitch becomes a thing and I remember that the og Xbox does not kick you after a certain amount of time (the new Xbox does idk why just does after a few hour afk). So I boot up my old Xbox and update everything try to load into my main server and receive the error "could not receive address" alright no afk on that Xbox then. turn it off and go on my way next day fine. Day after on my Xbox series X I get the same error. Do all the normal fixes quit out of ark, unplug Xbox, etc. Nothing works go to internet for help do those fixes load a single player world, run a different game, nothing works. I am still receiving this error a week and a half later. I have put in a ticket they sent me to the down server report which I've done twice now still nothing.

Possibly helpful diagnostic info:

I can play on any other Xbox official server just fine only my main one I can't load into

I can't load into it on any accounts or Xboxes now

I can't transfer to it from another server

I do not have access to reset the internet because I am on a university campus

Honesty I am 100% out of ideas so I guess any ideas are helpful

Archived