harpoon launcher question

GameFreak

is it possible to get a better blueprint for the harpoon launcher? ive been looking and havent found one yet which makes absolutely no sense since its supposed to be a base game item used for underwater taming. at this point its useless because i just use my ascendant crossbow bp but i was wondering if it was possible to get a good bp for it so i dont have to use my crossbow underwater anymore.

42 minutes ago, GameFreak said:

is it possible to get a better blueprint for the harpoon launcher? ive been looking and havent found one yet which makes absolutely no sense since its supposed to be a base game item used for underwater taming. at this point its useless because i just use my ascendant crossbow bp but i was wondering if it was possible to get a good bp for it so i dont have to use my crossbow underwater anymore.

I have not found one, but on the other hand I agree with you compleatly....would have thought that maybe a better harpoon gun would have been a thing to help with underwater tames. Instead its just a better crossbow. o.o

8 minutes ago, wizard03 said:

I have not found one, but on the other hand I agree with you compleatly....would have thought that maybe a better harpoon gun would have been a thing to help with underwater tames. Instead its just a better crossbow. o.o

yeah, it makes the harpoon launcher completely useless lol

5 hours ago, GameFreak said:

Bog fishing mission on Gen 1, has harpoon launcher as part of loot table. Also looking for one, especially for taming Mosa!

2 hours ago, Zeptium said:

Bog fishing mission on Gen 1, has harpoon launcher as part of loot table. Also looking for one, especially for taming Mosa!

A mosa is easy, 4 beahemoth gateways, two doors, either a itchy for bait or I prefer a sharky cause more health pool....swim till you find the mosa, set up trap outa render range, make sure to leave a slot open in the back to get sharky out, go back to render, here fishy fishy, boom like that

yes but the harpoon launcher is supposed be the best thing to use for tranqing things underwater just like how the longneck is the best for things above water but if you can get a blueprint for a crossbow that makes it way better than the harpoon launcher because you can get blueprints for it then why is it even in the game? seems pointless tbh unless they finally add in blueprints for it in the drops on all the maps with water.

19 hours ago, GameFreak said:

yes but the harpoon launcher is supposed be the best thing to use for tranqing things underwater just like how the longneck is the best for things above water but if you can get a blueprint for a crossbow that makes it way better than the harpoon launcher because you can get blueprints for it then why is it even in the game? seems pointless tbh unless they finally add in blueprints for it in the drops on all the maps with water.

Tek bow is now the best at knocking out everything everywhere.

On 8/30/2021 at 2:10 AM, wizard03 said:

A mosa is easy, 4 beahemoth gateways, two doors, either a itchy for bait or I prefer a sharky cause more health pool....swim till you find the mosa, set up trap outa render range, make sure to leave a slot open in the back to get sharky out, go back to render, here fishy fishy, boom like that

100% best way agreed. Got some normal ones. But those X Mosas and that tankiness. Need to spare some harpoon's, not the cheapest ammo

Archived