Will there be a season 5 classic pvp?

doshcanran

22 minutes ago, MegaChad said:

Nobody knows but snail games maybe we should look on china's web for info? also seeing tons of unofficial servers doing a some what copy of classic but unofficial is unreliable..

Wildcard is based in Seattle so the first place we'd hear about it is their twitters/discord/weekly community crunch. Also a lot of people including myself don't like unofficial. It's either dead on arrival, pay to win/promoting their shop, full of admin abusers, etc.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/29/2021 at 5:06 AM, Tylanater said:

Wildcard is based in Seattle so the first place we'd hear about it is their twitters/discord/weekly community crunch. Also a lot of people including myself don't like unofficial. It's either dead on arrival, pay to win/promoting their shop, full of admin abusers, etc.

Yes, but snail games is in charge of Classic/Conquest, so they decide when to start and end seasons.

It’s the best game mode IMO and I agree that unofficial servers are unreliable. Too inconsistent.

• 1 month later...
10 hours ago, QUAZZERO said:

I want classic. But i think Wildcard wait for Lost Island (14th december) and will start new classic cluster with new map.

that would be nice but the fact that they haven't announced it yet makes it seem unlikely. Honestly conquest has been going on for what like 6 months? it's been dead for like 3+ too so seems like they just forgot/don't care

On 11/12/2021 at 8:34 AM, Tylanater said:

that would be nice but the fact that they haven't announced it yet makes it seem unlikely. Honestly conquest has been going on for what like 6 months? it's been dead for like 3+ too so seems like they just forgot/don't care

Yea, just shy of 7 months running. Conquest started on April 27th. Snail games runs conquest and classic so hopefully they will end it soon and switch back to classic. Launching with Lost Island does seem possible if the map even launches at that time….

On 13.11.2021 at 00:34, Tylanater said:

это было бы хорошо, но тот факт, что они еще не объявили об этом, делает это маловероятным. Честно говоря, завоевание длится примерно 6 месяцев? он был мертв примерно 3+, так что кажется, что они просто забыли / им все равно

Classic pvp: ~4 months and wiped

Conquest: 6 months, 0 online and don't wiped :(

• Volunteer Moderator
19 minutes ago, Str8 said:

I joined the snail games discord and asked in there and they couldn’t even answer. Said it was up to Wildcard. DM’d a dev in ark discord and they said snail games handles it… lol so basically going in a circle with no answer

Why doesn't that surprise me.

goes-around-260nw-62363908.jpg

Archived