The anti-meshing systems are dangerous

Melcreif

I got caught on some roots in the city in Extinction. Game froze. Boom restarted and dead losing all my inventory because of meshing. What the heck? Then on Gen2 I was looking for a hidden base trying to place a cliff platform and boom, dead and lost all inventory. Message was died due to anti-meshing. Seems this anti-meshing stuff is going too far in taking our inventory as well.

1 hour ago, HenryManson said:

yeeah its a fun system, even to wipe bases in PVE you dont like... just grab some refertilizer & recreate some rocks inside someones base... pooof base gone, because of mesh system!......

but is a feature to be able to nuke bases in PVE apparently, and no bug, since they never fixed it in over a year!

What????? I've never head of that. Holy crap! Easy fix too. Just remove refertilizer from PVE, fixed.

4 hours ago, Melcreif said:

What????? I've never head of that. Holy crap! Easy fix too. Just remove refertilizer from PVE, fixed.

Yeesh, or at least limit it so it can’t be used within the same resource respawn-blocking radius as structures. Any annoyance that may cause can’t compare to someone losing their base to a bug.

6 hours ago, HenryManson said:

yeeah its a fun system, even to wipe bases in PVE you dont like... just grab some refertilizer & recreate some rocks inside someones base... pooof base gone, because of mesh system!......

but is a feature to be able to nuke bases in PVE apparently, and no bug, since they never fixed it in over a year!

I haven't been on official, but to all the would-be griefers on PvE, this seems like the absolute pinnacle of griefing on PvE.

Archived