GENESIS 2 CANOE MISSIONS

XenononeX

Suggestion

Hello,

since GEN2 came out i was excited to do the missions. I finished all my Missions within the first 4 days but then the canoe alpha missions punched me in the face.  like 344 times.

Its a pain to do this missions.  first of them the normal downriver run.

U get hit by things that are not even visible. the hitbox by rocks in the water are redicolous because between the knocback and the canoe u ride could fit 2 more canoes!Serverlags and Server safes dont make this even better.   that isnt funny anymore and after hours again to solve this unbeatable quest ( for me and many others and yes i know there are superbrains that know how to do it but for myself i dont see any reason to try this for another hours and wasting my lifetime because DEFS dont even play their missions on alpha).

I suggest is at least one of this things:  put the time +40 secounds on alpha

clean up the bugged and unvisual big hitboxes by rocks in the water

remove the last part after the S-Curve out of the whole mission and set the goal after the S-Curve

Or the best in my opinion:                    Do it like GENESIS 1.  -   Skip 2 Missions in Alpha like Canoe at all or another 2 missions.

i dont see any reason why the last boss need to be conquered by canoes.... this makes no sense and dont let ppl play the game.

I rly hope u think about this and change something in it ASAP.

its the last Story DLC and the next big step is ARK-2 so why let ppl step on LEGO....?

best reguards and stay healthy!!

0 replies to this server topic

There have been no replies to this suggestion yet

Archived