Federation Exo Suit and Tek Stryder changes

Supremist

Suggestion

Firstly lets talk about the fed exo suit (the free tek suit everybody gets on gen 2), it's great and all but one of it's flaws is that it doesn't work while your character is offline. The suit provides unlimited oxygen while wearing it underwater but for some dumb reason that aspect doesn't work while you're offline. My character has drowned to death several times now in the underground ocean on gen 2 because of server crashes. When I log back in after a server crash my character is dead and it sends me to the spawn screen, except there's never a marker on the map as to where I died and so far I've just been plain lucky to been able to find my body in that ocean, especially since the render distance in this game is complete garbage. Wildcard needs to change the suit so that your character doesn't drown to death while wearing the suit offline, it should work just the same as if you were online.

Now about the tek stryders, I've seen wild stryders abandoned mid-hack by people and just left there. Several hours later and the stryder is still there and it still doesn't allow anyone else to tame it which I believe is wrong. There should be a timer where if the person hacking it hasn't been in the hacking mini-game for the past hour or so, it should allow anyone to tame it after that point.

0 replies to this server topic

There have been no replies to this suggestion yet

Archived