"You do not have permission to veiw this content"

460Galaxy

I posted a comment yesterday about maturation and imprints, i just tried to access it because there was a reply and noticed it has apparently been moved. When i click on to that theres an error notification that says ' i dont have permission to veiw this content' and something about trading forums which my comment had 0 to do with? Tried to access it via my history and its not there either? Just wanted a little info but even that now has become unnecessarily and stupidly over complicated? Shouldnt be this hard guys

• Volunteer Moderator
21 hours ago, 460Galaxy said:

I posted a comment yesterday about maturation and imprints, i just tried to access it because there was a reply and noticed it has apparently been moved. When i click on to that theres an error notification that says ' i dont have permission to veiw this content' and something about trading forums which my comment had 0 to do with? Tried to access it via my history and its not there either? Just wanted a little info but even that now has become unnecessarily and stupidly over complicated? Shouldnt be this hard guys

I had a look at your profile just now and your thread was moved to the old support section that is no longer accessible since the new section was added. I've moved it back and you can find it there:

Archived