Limit the amount of space a player can build on PvE

dmuhlber

Suggestion

I am sure a million of people have already stated this and I apologize if I am only one of a million. There really needs to be change with the pillar spamming, I always regret playing ark due to this. I honestly love Ark, I have played it since it was first released on PC. I now have it on Xbox One and I have never been so disappointed in the developers. I am a programmer and I am proud of it. This could be a simple fix, but it isnt fixed. From day one ark was released trolls spammed structures preventing new players from enjoying servers. Why is this still a thing years later? Do they not have the finance to hire better programmers? How many DLCs until the players give up on PVE entirely and Wild Card loses a handful of loyal Ark players such as myself? I would be just as happy if they at least made it possible to report those who spam from the game entirely, something, just do something. Gen2 DLC is also trash, clean your servers Wild Card.

1 reply to this server topic

• Volunteer Moderator
23 minutes ago, dmuhlber said:

I would be just as happy if they at least made it possible to report those who spam from the game entirely, something, just do something.

The enforcement team is actively auditing and wiping tribes that claim too much land. All you have to do, is report them via Support Tickets and it will be looked into and actions taken as they see fit. That said, building restrictions as you suggested are a bad idea in my opinion. Land claiming is not an issue in general. It only becomes an issue when being done excessively and this is exactly why it is handled on a case by case basis. Most people that complain about pillars usually try to build directly where they, and thousands of other players before them, spawned and don't bother to actually scout the map and find a place to call home.

Archived