Sudden DC problems

Genics

Hey Guys! I came to the forums to ask for some advice, Here's the thing: I can sit in base for hours, Even days at a time without disconnecting. But if I leave server and pvp for 15mins, I constantly dc. Now it's not my WIFI, i have 16GIG ram but its pretty old. and this problem is pretty new, considering ive been playing ark for years. Should i run low memory mode to see if that even helps, or what could be causing my issue? Thanks!

Nah just chalk it up to wc being useless at everything. Honestly they really don't care if the game runs well or not. EA would be a better choice to run arc. We probably have to pay real money to open supply crates but at least they know what there doing. Better the devil u know and we all know EA r the devil but they have run their stuff well for years unlike wc who can't even go 1 hr without every single server crashing. 

16GB is more than enough, low memory will not avail you.

Maybe try a different PVP server? I have been on small tribes a lot and never had disconnects .... Try a different server is all I can advise. Your game is clearly not busted if you can sit for hours in your (I assume PVE) base. If your base that works well is NOT online - then look to your internet connection.

On 8/17/2021 at 8:24 AM, DirkInSA said:

16GB is more than enough, low memory will not avail you.

Maybe try a different PVP server? I have been on small tribes a lot and never had disconnects .... Try a different server is all I can advise. Your game is clearly not busted if you can sit for hours in your (I assume PVE) base. If your base that works well is NOT online - then look to your internet connection.

I actually found out the problem, It was my wifi card. I am on pvp, but thanks!

Archived