Application for PvP Megatribes.

xAmokzXlul

Name: Amokz / Calvin

Hours: 5k +

Discord: 𝔸𝕞𝕠𝕜𝕫 l 𝕣𝕝#0722

Playing on Steam.

Hi, i want to join a Megatribe and do anything i can to support my m8s to grow the Tribe.

Skills: Building, Farming, PvP ( foot, air etc.), strategic Raids, Breeding & Taming ( not the best but good enough i think), Greifing and maybe more id forgot to write down. 

Maps: Standart: The Island, Ragnarok, The Center, Valguero, Crystalisles

Extinction

Scorched Earth

Abberation

Experience: I played most of my hours on ps4 but switched to pc a few months ago. I played a lot with my friends and build every Base, therefore i experienced  a lot of techniques and stuff.... Since im on pc i switched from building to MTS PvP and learned how to fight till theres nothing left to fight for. In my last few months on ps4 my friends and i grinded server for server and reached Alpha in just a couple of days. We did that for like 2 months and were Alpha on those 3-5x servers. Thats why i decided to switch on         Megatribes PvP, because i also love being part of something Big, that im helping with my work.

What you should know: I am active and like to put some time in my tasks to finish them perfectly, but i can also react quick in different situations.

I also dont like if people try to put me under pressure for different stuff they could finish on their own, like being my boss or something but i accept if i get

tasks to do, if not ill just do stuff like breeding or farming for the tribe or what ever im on to.

If you need more Informations or if you would like to recruite me, just ask or tell me on Discord, hope i could convince you :).

Archived