Need breeding advice for high level mutated dinos

Raye

So, my brother has always liked breeding dodos, and now that we've moved to PvE, he can finally do it in peace. He wants to mutate a dodo as high level as he can. I only know the bare basics about breeding for mutations so here's my question:

What's the most efficient way to stack a ton of mutations, if I don't care about mutating any specific stats and just want to get from tamed to max official dino level?

It's not fun to admit but its generally accepted that the easiest way to produce mutations is to inbreed the tames, every mutations contributes to overall level from colors to stats so the more of an abomination it is the better. If you keep taming new dodos and breed any superior stats into the line as you go along and keep inbreeding them you should be able to get some high level dodos, but I have to ask...why? Is it like the whole "I climbed the mountain because it was there" train of thought or just a deep fascination with dodos spurring this on? I gotsta know.

32 minutes ago, LordHotPockets said:

It's not fun to admit but its generally accepted that the easiest way to produce mutations is to inbreed the tames, every mutations contributes to overall level from colors to stats so the more of an abomination it is the better. If you keep taming new dodos and breed any superior stats into the line as you go along and keep inbreeding them you should be able to get some high level dodos, but I have to ask...why? Is it like the whole "I climbed the mountain because it was there" train of thought or just a deep fascination with dodos spurring this on? I gotsta know.

Good question, even if a dodo have stats and able to kill 150 lvl dilo he is programed not to fight,

And not only that, he return back (after he ran away) to dangerous area to be killed (wild dodo behavior too).

Difference between tamed and wild is that tamed will be bad mouthing and cursing  a bit longer as he have higher hp

Archived