Best Way to Level Up Past 105

TimeBomb2003

So as you know, on Genesis: Part 2 the tek bow and pistol both require you to be level 116 and 118.

I'm currently 113, pretty close to 114. I've been hunting deathworms with broth of enlightment for a good while, but even that seems to barely fill the XP bar.

So, what is the best way to get XP for these higher levels?

Any legit strategy is welcome, and I have all the maps available to me.

(btw, I don't have any giganotosaurus tamed.)

If you’ve beat rockwell the tek sleeping pod will give you good xp while offline. Killing wild wyverns and alpha dinos is pretty rewarding. You may want to start breeding, killing babies gives a ton. Gigas, x-spinos, and wyverns are most rewarding if you can get your hands on some. Try to do all your killing when you have explorer notes, mission xp buff, toilet buff, and broth of enlightenment active

All depend where you play. do you play single player ? official?pvp or pve? unnoficial? In official until level 120 or 125 is like one day in a pod per level, you only have to defeat the boss in gamma for that. Can be done solo with a random shootgun and cactus brew.

If you play unnoficial with xrates probably a tek pod give you the bost you need if you can move to other map to unlock that. Or just spawm killing alpha dinos for all arround. Or just killing titanosaurus.

3 hours ago, Leunam3578 said:

All depend where you play. do you play single player ? official?pvp or pve? unnoficial? In official until level 120 or 125 is like one day in a pod per level, you only have to defeat the boss in gamma for that. Can be done solo with a random shootgun and cactus brew.

If you play unnoficial with xrates probably a tek pod give you the bost you need if you can move to other map to unlock that. Or just spawm killing alpha dinos for all arround. Or just killing titanosaurus.

I play singleplayer

another good way of levelling that i used on on official: craft broth of enlightenment, grab a note/dossier and completely clean out the swamp cave on the island (megatherium works best). takes roughly 10 minutes if you know the cave, gave me about half a level when I was 118 (with normal rates. on an x2 weekend, you could make a full level.) plus, you can loot the supply crates.

I'm on official PvE, doing the high level OSDs on extinction give a ton of exp if you have a good giga or something. Otherwise, tek sleeping pod is the way to go. All of my levels from 105 to 150+ have just been mostly from hopping into the sleeping pod before I log off for the night.

Also, it's probably not "legit", but there's that one exploit on youtube where you kill the dodo from one of the genesis1 missions over and over.

Archived