For STUDIOWILDCARD and Survivors | Creature submission idea

Dakota2xF

Suggestion

Hello everyone, if I am writing now it's to propose you something, it would be a question of limiting the proposals to aquatic creatures during the next community vote, then, I know myself the first I do not like my walk in the oceans, but that's precisely why I would like to limit the votes to aquatic creatures because I think that if I don't like the oceans it's because they are sorely lacking in creature-level utility, for example among the rare original creatures in my opinion we have the Liopleurodon that we cannot keep indefinitely and the Tusoteuthis that we can obtain at an advanced level. I am also speaking to the survivors who had proposed extraordinary aquatic creatures, in particular in crush the Ichtyovenator, the Tanystropheus and the Livyatan, apart from that if this proposal pleases you it could be the first aquatic creature added via a new one map.

I hope you enjoyed this topic, and that it could give some ideas to the developers as well as to the survivors, I would really like to make the oceans of ARK more alive via the creatures and their uses in the meta PvE like PvP. While waiting for a TLC update for creatures already present, I hope  the community comes up with new ideas.

1 reply to this server topic

The ocean's throughout Ark Survival Evolved are some what plain and simple, and aren't as vibrant or breath taking as the terrestrial environments (because of this, some fans have been suggesting for a complete Ocean-based DLC). I agree that we need a DLC creature that some how affects the Aquatic ecosystems and biomes of the Arks (or a specific expansion pack), or some how induces Thalassophobia, makes the Ocean habitats both harder or easier for certain players, and totally advance underwater capabilities on PVE and PVP servers.

Also as other ideas for an aquatic species for a DLC (s). Wildcard could implement various prehistoric creatures into Ark (through either a DLC or just adding them to the Free expansion packs). Examples could be Anomalocaris, Pliosaurus (as an actually interesting and time worthy tame) or Predator X (or as an alternative, Kronosaurus), Hybodus, Helicoprion, Shastasaurus, Henodus, Dolichorhynchops, Onchopristis, Atopodentatus and/or Georgiacetus.

They also could make aquatic mammals and reptiles that are not as well known by the public and media, more iconic and entirely recognisable. Examples would be Enaliarctos (a prehistoric pinniped), Crassigyrinus (large Carboniferous Tetrapod), Lepisosteus (an extinct species of Gar Pike), Mesosaurus (species of Parareptiles) or even Pannoniasaurus (a small shallow-waters Mosasaur).

These are my suggestions, and overall. I enjoyed the criteria for this Suggestion Idea.

Archived