More Creative aspects to Base building.

AnthoneyCloud

Hello fellow Survivors.

I would just like to hear everyone's opinion.

Do you think that Ark should add a more creative aspect to base building ?

for example: land scaping. planting tree's, digging ponds etc. without you having to download special mods from creators. 

I personally would love to see that being added to the game.

I fully agree. While you can still build awesome bases without any mod (see Aaron Longstaff and The Pilgrimz Project channels on Youtube, for example), ARK is way behind Conan Exiles regarding building structures, furniture, etc. I play vanilla, PVE, I love building and I wouldn't mind paying for small cosmetic DLCs like the ones Conan Exiles regularly adds to its base game.

• Volunteer Moderator
1 hour ago, Elgar said:

I fully agree. While you can still build awesome bases without any mod (see Aaron Longstaff and The Pilgrimz Project channels on Youtube, for example), ARK is way behind Conan Exiles regarding building structures, furniture, etc. I play vanilla, PVE, I love building and I wouldn't mind paying for small cosmetic DLCs like the ones Conan Exiles regularly adds to its base game.

True, Ark has nothing on CE as far as building.

It would be great if creative building would not suffer the decay penalty on thatch and wood, in my opinion the decay should be linked to the strongest item.
As it is now you can only build creative if you have the luxury to be able to play every day and never have a holiday. I mean, to be able to have a normal holiday your base must be full tek.

On 8/12/2021 at 8:13 AM, AnthoneyCloud said:

Hello fellow Survivors. I would just like to hear everyone's opinion. Do you think that Ark should add a more creative aspect to base building ? for example: land scaping. planting tree's, digging ponds etc. without you having to download special mods from creators. I personally would love to see that being added to the game.

Right after they fix the bugs.........they got a glorious game as it is right now, but I can't even enjoy that. x.x

7 hours ago, AnthoneyCloud said:

Thanks everyone for your comments. wouldn't mind a performance update on console. and a Few Bug fixes/graphics   Good luck surviving the Ark.😁👍

Agreed, if it wasn't for that, Id defiantly be down for some more trophy things, or maybe your own mini ark to go with the taxidermy kit.....you could put in a baby chibi argy on a mountain top, maybe a mosa in the ocean, a thylo just outside of a tiny red woods. All of them was a micro copy of "your" tame, just like the taxidermy set. But this way you can have multiple, maybe even animated, collections of your own personal collection of tames.

Archived