Egg Incubator - RSI inducing egg cracking

Graviga

Hi all,

Was wondering how other people deal with the egg incubator when continuously adding and cracking eggs looking for mutations.

I'm trying to breed velonasaurs but the way things are going I grab around 40-50 eggs at a time, add them to the incubator, end up having to click 20 times to crack all the eggs and repeat the same again. 50 Eggs means I have to click 100 times to click the egg, click crack, click egg, click crack. The drop all function doesn't work, and if I press "O" on all of them it tosses them out but inside the incubator so I still need to pick the eggs back up to get them out of the way to see the next batch of eggs I add into it which just adds them to the rest of the eggs in my inventory again. 

What can I do to make this easier? If it'd actually eject eggs in front of the incubator I would try with a hatchframe or something in front of it so the eggs would fall through but the eggs literally eject into the incubator. So far cracked around 500 eggs and my finger hurts :P, not going to do this for 10.000 eggs to get the mutations I'm looking for. 

Thanks in advance ;)

Imagine having to incubate and then hatch them all and then actually look at them to see if there's a mutation 😛

I'm still all blissful 'cos the incubator makes things so much easier to worry about RSI.

What you really want is someone else to do it for u :D

(btw fwiw I just do 30 at a time, load up the incubators, scan over them removing the ones I want to keep by transferring to my own inventory, safely store them, then transfer the others into my inventory using 'T' and eat them. don't think I've even once used the destroy egg button)

I'd go insane having to hatch them then destroy, as on the server I play on you can't actually damage claimed or unclaimed dinos. My base is built over water so I cryo what I don't need and throw them into the water to drown.. 

Dark sides apart, I'm trying to get a 42 melee mutation onto a baby right now, then hope that stat mutates to 44. It's already rare that this mutated stat transfers to the baby instead of the mom's lower stats, but for it to mutate is even more rare. By the time I have a velo with all stats 60+ I'll be old and grey I think. 

Archived