Aberration is completely screwed.

wizard03

Ok, so we have all seen {or know of it} Zany Zebra's video of the run through 100 days of Aberration. Where he encountered a crap load of bugs and problems that seemed to have tossed his sanity off the deep end. 
Funny thing is, I just so happened to be right there, making my run AGAIN through this lovely hell hole. As I watched his run through, on PC, it all felt rather familiar.....like almost side by side the same as my run through. The bad loot due to the primative crap cap, this not working, that not working, glitching here and there, the disappearing terrain, the logging in and out, and finally the crashing.......Now with all that said, it was only the occasional non repeatable glitching, crashing, light pets automatically dismounting after said crash, light pets recharging from zero after logging back in, ect. ect.

Its preatty bad, but not unplayable......well up untill the point in time where I talk about the artifact's.....

Every single artifact is broken. Attempting to retrive them at all results in the game crashing, the xbox quits the game, sends me back to the dashboard, and I am forced yet again, to cheat in order to acutally play in solo/singleplayer.

The artifact of the skylord on the island, ALL of the artifacts in scorched earth, and now all of the artifacts in aberration..
To everyone who see's this next part, Im sorry for the eye cancer.

TO THE DEVELOPERS: What is wrong with you?

I wanted to be a bit more vulger there, but honestly, what is wrong with you? Did the guy who scripted the first artifacts get fired and now you don't know what to do? Is it that hard to figure out why these artifacts do not just appear in place anytime the caves are loaded in? Is it so hard to actually fix this problem???

From my brain dead non educated guess, its been a problem since the game released, someone said they will try to look into it, maybe they did, maybe they didn't, but it doesn't matter cause we need more new stuff as fast as possible to make more money....

For those who care, here is the video on my end of how screwed up this is currently:

• Volunteer Moderator
5 minutes ago, wizard03 said:

@Joebl0w13 "sighs and rubs temples" This is more of a bug report than a general discussion.....could you move it to bug reports instead man?

You are more than welcome to submit it as a bug report:

https://survivetheark.com/index.php?/bugs/

16 hours ago, Joebl0w13 said:

You are more than welcome to submit it as a bug report:

https://survivetheark.com/index.php?/bugs/

what da heck, Ill give it a shot.

16 hours ago, Austria said:

I have Report the Artivact Dashboarding issue time ago but they dont fix it. They must nerf important things like only 2880hexagons now for frog Mission on Gen1

never mind, apparently its already been posted and per usual, ignored. x.x

• 2 weeks later...
21 hours ago, Expawesome said:

Interesting, good to know. I love playing this game, but it’s so buggy I don’t know how anyone plays on a public server. If we couldn’t load an old world save or spawn in a bugged item here and there we would have raged quit weeks ago

Servers are not as bad as you think. everything actually works....metal respawns overnight, high levels roam more freely, artifacts spawn in normally....granted, there are a ton of other issues, but essentially the things that are broken on single player magically work properly on servers.

On 8/12/2021 at 2:01 PM, wizard03 said:

what da heck, Ill give it a shot.

never mind, apparently its already been posted and per usual, ignored. x.x

I do feel that the bug reporting may go unseen. I have tried the whole submitting of an issue and not even an acknowledgement.
I must say however yes the servers appear to work well, but the crashing is very real (both windows 10 and xbox version), the amount of dinos lost is real, testing that patience well for Abb. Just want the cryo bed and I'm out..

Archived