Cant unclaim stryder

LadyofHats

2 hours ago, bobeeb said:

wc removed the unclaim function with last patch (stealth nerf)

maybe to prevent filling all servers with hundreds of stryders.

now u cant sell or gift them to other player

i can not express how much i disagree with this desition.  i thankyou for your answer. i just found another reason why i wont buy another wc game

4 hours ago, bobeeb said:

wc removed the unclaim function with last patch (stealth nerf)

maybe to prevent filling all servers with hundreds of stryders.

now u cant sell or gift them to other player

for real

i play on 10 different map with one character for each so i don't have to transfer from map to map and lose my character , so that means i won't be able to transfer the stryder i have on gen2 to other map so i can use them with my other toon

5 hours ago, 123George said:

The stryder still belongs to your account when you upload and should be accessible by all of your characters 

ok my bad you are right,  stryder uploaded by character A from gen2, downloaded by character B on valguero and B can ride it and use it, i always thought you had to use cryopod to change ownership of tames, my mistake, thanks for the hint

3 hours ago, Piffguru said:

I decided to check last night, and on official xbox network I do see the unclaim option on my stryders. So has this change only happened to pc so far and is coming to consoles sooner or later?

HOpe not for your sake. WC doesn't seem to realize that not everyone likes doing missions, so are willing to trade someone for a stryder for something that player needs. Also, there are kind folks on the servers who like to gift things to new players. That's how I got my stryder, from a nice neighbor. if they are trying to limit a big tame due to it's size messing with the frame rate then why don't they do the same thing to gigas, or the other really large tames??

From reading in the discord chat, some folks were speculating that the problem is the bed function on the stryders messing with the server functionality. Too many beds mean crashing servers. Don't know if that's the case, but if it is all they'd have to do is make it so the bed can be toggled on and off, and limit the number of stryder beds any one tribe can have active at any given time.

someone told me it was a method to stop people selling them, but just as with the skiff, you can still sell them, if you join another server and the tribe of the seller there , then you can transfer the stryder into your acount. so it simply made them more profitable if at all.

as for beds. to be honest i prefer to unclaim them than them being walking beds. and if a lot of beds would mess a server why then create a creature that is a bed? dont they realise how many dinos every tribe has?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived