Interested in joining.

Leipana

Looking for a tribe on 1x official pvp. Quit the game around 2 years ago(before Genesis was released). been mostly playing wow classic since then but quit it about a month ago. Watching Ark pvp on twitch has made me want to play again with the big boys. 

Discord name: Leipana#9769
Char IGN with alts: Lee (was Lei but that character got deleted)
Steam ID with alts: 76561198904365885
Region: Oceania (Australia)
Experience on ark offi 1x & smalls: Base/tp defense, server grief, fighting in large numbers. I've done everything before genesis came out.
Hours: over 6k
Past tribes and why u kicked or how it ended : My last tribe was called EC, we owned 3 servers with about 30-40 active players. Was in the tribe for about a year. I left the tribe and quit the game because of 2 toxic admins being on a power trip. Just straight up left, was begged to come back.
servers played on: d172 was our main server, i don't remember our ab and extinction server number 
What are you good /interested at in the tribe: I enjoy my PvP alot, whether it's soaking turrets or collecting kits and pocket gigas with my 100 speed theris. I also like to chill out and smash out metal runs or whatever. I used to solo farm alot of boss fights for element back in the day.

Archived