How to Get Out of Early Birds

hersheyzsyrup

somewhat counterintuitive and counterproductive. The people who will be least affected by this are the people whose days are brightened by making multiple trolly comments whenever and wherever they like. Which mine certainly isn't. So I appreciate this thread and I hope y'all are all ignoring me completely. This is content that should never have to see the light of day.

• Volunteer Moderator
5 hours ago, Strangechilde said:

I'm not much for chatting either but a fiend has a report of a genuine bug up (nothing game-breaking or exploitative), and I find I can't react to it because apparently I'm not social or chatty enough. Nah, I do understand the reasoning behind it and yes, fair enough. So hello hello, la la la.

There are hundreds of bugs reported by Early Birds. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Joebl0w13 changed the title to How to Get Out of Early Birds
  • Joebl0w13 locked, locked and unlocked this topic
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Volunteer Moderator
3 hours ago, zzzmarshmallow said:

The number of comments needed for this rank upgrade seems quite high, I wonder if this website would alert me immediately after I rank up?

Here's a hint; only on-topic posts count toward your activity. You can see your post count and your rank on your profile.

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/5/2021 at 11:50 AM, hersheyzsyrup said:

The ark support team has replied that a lot of fake/troll accounts are created to boost some of the options in the forums so they decieded to make a early bird group so if you want to actually get out of it then just talk random topics here and maybe i can help you to let you vote in forums

Thanks for creating this forum.