How to Get Out of Early Birds

hersheyzsyrup

On 5/8/2021 at 4:50, hersheyzsyrup said:

El equipo de soporte de Ark ha respondido que se crean muchas cuentas falsas / troll para impulsar algunas de las opciones en los foros, por lo que decidieron hacer un grupo de madrugadores, por lo que si realmente quieres salir de él, simplemente habla de temas aleatorios aquí. y tal vez pueda ayudarte a dejarte votar en foros

Hi, I really don't know how this works.I saw it say "how to get out of early birds" and I wanted to see if I could get help on better understanding how this works.

On 8/10/2021 at 10:58 AM, LUISCHANGUI said:

Hi, I really don't know how this works.I saw it say "how to get out of early birds" and I wanted to see if I could get help on better understanding how this works.

basically to stop people from making fake accounts to boost some thinkgs such as make certain dinos win in the community choosing events they said that if we chat with a lot of people they will get out of early birds and will be able to vote

seriously.

I understand the need to create this group but why cant i view some of the discussion. I have a bug and I found the thread about it but i dont have permission to view it. thats so stupid.

Cant they just make it view-only for early birds, like unable to comment and vote etc. I want to at least read the thread and find possible solutions even if i cant make new comments

On 8/13/2021 at 6:18 PM, hersheyzsyrup said:

basically to stop people from making fake accounts to boost some thinkgs such as make certain dinos win in the community choosing events they said that if we chat with a lot of people they will get out of early birds and will be able to vote

early birds has been in place since the beginning.   

• Volunteer Moderator
3 hours ago, hersheyzsyrup said:

if i am being honest I just started playing on pc and just wanted to get in on the fun for voting for dinos also i dont know how many posts to get out of early birds but dont go spamming on every forum thats for sure

You are very, very close to getting out of Early Bird status.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • Joebl0w13 changed the title to How to Get Out of Early Birds
  • Joebl0w13 locked, locked and unlocked this topic