Bug hit ARK PC

marcaozera

3 hours ago, marcaozera said:

My friends and I are suffering from a false hit from a distance, especially in flying dinos, we hit the target, blood comes out, but there is no damage! Is this a bug of the ARK itself or would it be a server error? I've tried to run 3 servers, and all this happens!

Yea, the hit box in the dinos is not perfect so some of them (the dimorphodon is a good example) can be hit and show blood but not actually register the hit, it can take a few tries (a lot of tries sometimes) to register a hit. 

It seems to me that this long-standing issue became worse recently. I have been playing on a dedicated vanilla private server (which is PVP only for breeding purpose, but we play PVE) for 1 year and a half, and I noticed that when I try to tranquilize a wild dino my longneck rifle with shocking tranquilizer darts always misses several hits, although I see the blood. It seems worse than before.

Wasn't v332.14 patch supposed to fix this 2 weeks ago ?

Fixed a bug which caused hitscan weapons (such as the Fabricated Sniper Rifle) to be highly inaccurate/unreliable, especially against moving targets or when you were moving as the shooter.

10 hours ago, Elgar said:

Parece-me que esse problema de longa data piorou recentemente. Tenho jogado em um servidor privado vanilla dedicado (que é PVP apenas para fins de reprodução, mas jogamos PVE ) por 1 ano e meio, e percebi que quando tento tranquilizar um dinossauro selvagem, meu rifle de pescoço longo com dardos tranquilizantes chocantes sempre perde vários acertos, embora eu veja o sangue. Parece pior do que antes.

O patch v332.14 não deveria corrigir isso 2 semanas atrás?

That's exactly what I thought, I've liked ARK for a long time, haven't played in 2 years, and now I'm back, but I'm frustrated because the problem is even worse, especially the Ichthyornis, who attack you and you practically don't give it. to hit them.

Archived