Someone left their dino inside our walls

DestroyerDeki

So similar to my issue of someone building within our walls, someone has now left their ankylo on our island. It never moves from that spot but is always leveled up when I come online, like someone is leaving it there for passive level gain. But the owner is never online.

I am built on Herb island, the entire island is pillared off and surrounded with behemoth gates. No one can build on the island except for my tribe.

It’s been 3 days now. I’ve left a sign by the anky asking the owner to take it home. 
would this fall under griefing if they refuse to take it? Or do I just have to deal with it?

• Volunteer Moderator
10 hours ago, DestroyerDeki said:

So similar to my issue of someone building within our walls, someone has now left their ankylo on our island. It never moves from that spot but is always leveled up when I come online, like someone is leaving it there for passive level gain. But the owner is never online.

I am built on Herb island, the entire island is pillared off and surrounded with behemoth gates. No one can build on the island except for my tribe.

It’s been 3 days now. I’ve left a sign by the anky asking the owner to take it home. 
would this fall under griefing if they refuse to take it? Or do I just have to deal with it?

They are probably leaving it there so they can farm metal on that island now and then. It is not that uncommon for people to leave their rafts and/or tames over there. Either that, or they actually tamed it inside your gates and don't have the ability to take it out. You could try to place an unlocked storage with a cryopod next to it, or leave a clear unlocked path where they can get it out, and they may take it with them. If all your attempts failed, submit a Support Ticket and a game master will look into the situation.

9 hours ago, invincibleqc said:

They are probably leaving it there so they can farm metal on that island now and then. It is not that uncommon for people to leave their rafts and/or tames over there. Either that, or they actually tamed it inside your gates and don't have the ability to take it out. You could try to place an unlocked storage with a cryopod next to it, or leave a clear unlocked path where they can get it out, and they may take it with them. If all your attempts failed, submit a Support Ticket and a game master will look into the situation.

I didn’t consider that they genuinely couldn’t get it out- there’s an open path outside our main gates leading to the water, so the path being blocked isn’t the problem.

I guess I’m so use to people dropping off their dinos to “claim” our spot when I take a hiatus has me assuming that’s what everyone does. I’ll try leaving an open storage box with a cryopod and see if that gets them to move. 

Archived