TRANSMITTER FAVORITES CHECK BOX

steel777777

Suggestion

The suggestions is a CHECK BOX for transmitters for server transfers called "Favorites" when server hopping........

The many dedicated and long time players might be fully aware of what I might be talking about here.

We, the dedicated and long time players that love ARK most likely have multiple bases on multiple maps.

Each map, as we know, offers potentially unique experiences, dinos, and adventures so those of us who

have played for hundreds or thousands of hours do what I call Map Hopping or Server Hopping to reset our

base timers or to have different adventures and fully be able to enjoy the game to its fullest!!!!

When coming to a transmitter and selecting "Travel to a different server",

(for this example I will use Official Servers) the server list which is usually around 440 will start

loading in (populate)........... This takes several second (about 4-5 roughly) then game freezes for about 1 second

and then I can select a server to travel to.

It would be nice to be able to have a checkbox so only "favorites" servers show up, versus the 440.

I am not trying to "get away" with anything here or somehow "circumvent" any process but to

simply have my 12 favorite servers show up versus all 440 each time I might "server hop"

With only the 12 "Favorites" showing up (populating), I don't have to scroll through hundreds

of servers in the list to find the one I am looking for each time.

I don't think this would be such a huge issue to implement to the Transmitter.

1 reply to this server topic

I would already be happy if transfering across a cluster didn't reset the server filter you set. My own unofficial cluster has 3 servers, and they are the only favourites I have. When transfering; all is fine, it only shows those servers, but after I leave Ark and later join again; my server filter is set to all of unofficial, which is a lot to load.

Archived