Longneck and advanced sniper rifle review

Blackmagic9000

Hello you cheeky hide in bush scrub lords, yall should know the drill by now! 

LONGNECK

A fantastic yet simple gun, every shot you take against a target is a kick to the giggas balls, why turrets don't use this ammo is beyond me

But unfortunately with great power comes a stupid as heck long reload time and you get only 1 shot, this gun takes absolutely high skill to use, very effective against dinos (if you lost all sanity and have the patience of a rock) and players

Of course aim for headshots and so on, unfortunately this gun is hard to hide...it's long and big, this is the only gun that is versatile, it gains a special bullet...shock rounds that can and will stun any and all players...even knocking em off tames

If you trying to be stealthily use the Suppressor, if you want raw pure power, pick this gun, besides the ammo is cheap

ADVANCED SNIPER

Every players best friend and foe, with a few shots to the head this gun will definitely drop jaws yet it has good recoil control

You gain a clip and better rpm, however your shots are not as strong but yet remain excellent against players, unfortunately the rifle itself is in no way cheap...i highly advise using the Suppressor 

Never the less if you want a faster hitting but that packs a punch, this rifle is for you

CONCLUSION 

you can't go wrong with both but you must have good aim and patience, if you want a overall good gun, the advanced sniper is for you!

Till next time....stay safe

To add to this, I have found premade better than primitive long necks in fishing, purple, yellow, and red orbital supply drops, however they seem to be much easier farmed in cave drops.

As for the sniper, I honestly have never found them on the island. O.O Like never ever......its one of the few Iv never found anything for, but it is absolutely one of them.

Archived