I like to have your opinion here! Defining server rules.

Martellus

The community has spoken! Now I need help finding the best solution. :)  

1 member has voted

1. 1. For my private server what should I do to adjust the introduction of the Dinopithecus with Lost World?

• Remove the Dinopithecus and add the Carcharodontosaurus using the "additional creatures" mod, the lost world experience is thus preserved. Will replace all non-dinosaurs with actual dinosaurs as well (except caves if applicable)...
    • Keep the Dinopithecus in the map and hunt them to extinction! Use dinos to save the Lost World from these poop tossing creatures! I may make the Dinopithecus untamable via modding.

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/06/2021 at 09:08 PM

Well first of, congratulations to all that got your favorite animal in the Lost World, I would have preferred dinosaurs but I can relate if I was on the other side of the table. 

While I think we missed an opportunity to keep a more Jurassic/Cretaceous theme, there is always the option to correct the wrongs in each of our individual Arks. 

I was ready to chose between these two options, but I thought I should do something different here and ask you all for your opinions. I don't really need many votes, so a simple majority will do. I am fine with either options.

Archived