good ways to level up?

There you got a few ways to level up in order to the hardest from the easiest:

- Tek Sleeping Pod (U should unlock the engram defeating the Rockwell in Aberration, this allow u to earn xp during you are offline)

- Kill everything (if you have a breed full imprinted dino like a Giganotosaurus or Reaper, go and kill, this is the easy way, but you can't earn too much xp in highest levels)

- Kill Alphas (Probably the most rentable way to earn xp)

- Kill Deathworm (This is an easy way, you must have a good dino (wyverns works well), sniper or compound bow. The strategy: Make the most possible damage with the dino and kill it with the sniper or compound bow. You will earn 40k xp, but if you are in Ragnarok, you can level up killing a couple of these.

- Kill Titanosaurus (This method gives you up 112k xp, this way is similar to the Deathworm) You must have a Thylacoleo and a compound bow with a lot of metal arrows and a magnifying glass. Strategy: Damage to Titano with the Thylacoleo in the tail to avoid the damage and run away to lose aggro, repeat it and check the titano's health. When it is around 10k, kill it with the compound bow.

- OSD (You must have a couple of good dinos, like a fully imprinted-breedable Giganotosaurus and you can solo RedOSD).

12 hours ago, sjskdjkfa said:

Don't you also get chibi xp? (never done it but I have extinction and have been meaning to for a while)

No, you get chibi xp only from Alpha dinos.

But on Extinction there is a specific spot where an Alpha corrupted Rex (I think the exact name is Enraged Corrupted Rex) spawns continuously and you can chain kill them. Coordinates are 60, 90.

On 8/1/2021 at 10:16 AM, Elgar said:

No, you get chibi xp only from Alpha dinos.

But on Extinction there is a specific spot where an Alpha corrupted Rex (I think the exact name is Enraged Corrupted Rex) spawns continuously and you can chain kill them. Coordinates are 60, 90.

Enraged rexes still level chibi up ?? From purple OSD.

I leveled mine chibi first day with them, dont now is it still a thing.

1 hour ago, hud said:

Enraged rexes still level chibi up ?? From purple OSD.

I leveled mine chibi first day with them, dont now is it still a thing.

It still works. Best way is purple drops for the high lvl enraged rexes. The ones that spawn naturally in that corner are usually like under lvl 50 so they dont give you much xp.

Archived