feroxes are now unbreedable?

nameless

3 hours ago, nameless said:

Simple story, i mated a female with 100% addiction and ready to mate with a male, when the mating bar filled the female was not impregnated, instead the female showed hours of mating cooldown now.

is there anyone else experiencing this?

the ferox is buggy to all hell and not worse breeding.... and it trash

14 hours ago, nameless said:

buggy is true, but i think they are still useful. after all among all the heavy hitting creatures they have the smallest turning radius and is capable of jumping

its base damage is 46 it damage is bad you have to feed element to make it more usefull but its a waste on element to do so

13 hours ago, DeliaHaze20 said:

its base damage is 46 it damage is bad you have to feed element to make it more usefull but its a waste on element to do so

true
but regardless, there is no other response here that indicates problems
does that mean i am the only one? if so, i will change the question:

Who has bred a ferox in the last 3 days?

On 8/1/2021 at 1:04 PM, nameless said:

true
but regardless, there is no other response here that indicates problems
does that mean i am the only one? if so, i will change the question:

Who has bred a ferox in the last 3 days?

Ive breed feroxes today with no issue. Feed the fem to 100% addiction then wait for it to turn small and breed.

I play on offical pve xbox.

A was breeding ferox but then it stopped working. The mating goes through to 100% and then it disappears and goes to the mating interval timer. The addiction is still around 98%. It's not a UI glitch since no baby turns up 10 hrs later. I tried different males, I tried taking the female to another server and back. No change. Anyway at 30 odd element a try I gave up.

18 hours ago, Moozoo said:

A was breeding ferox but then it stopped working. The mating goes through to 100% and then it disappears and goes to the mating interval timer. The addiction is still around 98%. It's not a UI glitch since no baby turns up 10 hrs later. I tried different males, I tried taking the female to another server and back. No change. Anyway at 30 odd element a try I gave up.

this, is exactly what happened to me

Archived