Biome Update, The Center Contest and Xbox Patch 736!

Jatheish

3 hours ago, EvilChaosDX said:

Check the pc patch notes that will tell you what to expect.

If you don't know what your talking about..... do not talk.

4k was announced to be a part of v241 which is already released. They never moved this open points to v242 or "a little further out". So looking on the patch notes doesn't help anything regarding this point.

The screenshot above is definitively much sharper then the actual game is. So i think they implemented the 4k textures there....

2 hours ago, Toni said:

If you don't know what your talking about..... do not talk.

4k was announced to be a part of v241 which is already released. They never moved this open points to v242 or "a little further out". So looking on the patch notes doesn't help anything regarding this point.

The screenshot above is definitively much sharper then the actual game is. So i think they implemented the 4k textures there....

That a stupid question to ask then. The patch tells you what is expected and released, it is as simple as that.

"This will come in an optional public beta update later this week!:

- Epic 4K Texture Deployment (all textures at source resolution)! Better texture pool utilization at all Texture setting levels"

I know what I'm talking about, but do you know how to read?

• Volunteer Moderator
11 minutes ago, Toni said:

I think no because you will be able to build tree houses on them.

Would not be nice if you build a house and then someone can cut it down :)

I would have thought yes, but they take much longer to cut down than normal trees. If you don't want them cut down then defend them. But I have no idea on whether they can be cut or not.

27 minutes ago, Bugboy said:

Still looking for those 3D markers that were supposed to go live Wednesday.   I've mostly moved to my new base, which looks to be clear of the red area, but I'd like to know ASAP.

Can't wait for the redwoods biome, looks like it's going to be worth moving my base for.

I believe they are only supposed to be going onto the pc for Wednesday.

Few comments above yours people have spoken about it.

But always keep an eye on the first post of this thread to stay up to date :)

Well done for being ahead of the pack! :)

On 5/25/2016 at 11:11 PM, NukeZX said:

This patch was announced  long ago

No it wasn't.  No one knew about the patch being added for 736 coming out.  Nice try though.

This post Biome Update, The Center Contest and Xbox Patch 736!
Started by Jat, Monday at 10:41 PM

Xbox v736 is available for download! Restart your Xbox to get the patch if you don't see it. It is a 1.6gb update.
12:17 PM - 24 May 2016

Edited by Plannb23

3 hours ago, Plannb23 said:

No it wasn't.  No one knew about the patch being added for 736 coming out.  Nice try though.

This post Biome Update, The Center Contest and Xbox Patch 736!
Started by Jat, Monday at 10:41 PM

Xbox v736 is available for download! Restart your Xbox to get the patch if you don't see it. It is a 1.6gb update.
12:17 PM - 24 May 2016

Don't try to make smartass remarks to me.

I did not take into account you were just playing on a console.

Nice try though.

Hey guys, any update on this? Time is ticking and I really need to know if my buddy's base is going to have a chunk taken out of it or not. This is a great quality of life update, please give us some time to take advantage of it before update day or at the very least let us know that the update is getting pushed back.

17 hours ago, NukeZX said:

Don't try to make smartass remarks to me.

First, I didn't try.  I succeeded.  Second, I'm not controlled by you.  I'll make whatever type of comment I deem necessary. Finally, You don't like it?  That's a you problem.  You quoted me ... I didn't quote you.  

I did not take into account you were just playing on a console.

Ignorance isn't an excuse.  If you're not sure what someone's referring to then don't respond.  You chose to respond.  I think the words you're looking for here are "My bad.  You're right that's kind of messed up how they did that.  Us PC players had ample time to prepare."  Instead you assumed something you knew nothing about, and then you're upset I called you on it.  It's cute how it's my fault you responded to my comment about my game regarding how the game patch affected my gameplay and you're mad at me.  Cute.  Cute indeed.

Nice try though.

Thanks.  I do try.

Edited by Plannb23

3 hours ago, Plannb23 said:

First, I didn't try.  I succeeded.  Second, I'm not controlled by you.  I'll make whatever type of comment I deem necessary. Finally, You don't like it?  That's a you problem.  You quoted me ... I didn't quote you.  

Ignorance isn't an excuse.  If you're not sure what someone's referring to then don't respond.  You chose to respond.  I think the words you're looking for here are "My bad.  You're right that's kind of messed up how they did that.  Us PC players had ample time to prepare."  Instead you assumed something you knew nothing about, and then you're upset I called you on it.  It's cute how it's my fault you responded to my comment about my game regarding how the game patch affected my gameplay and you're mad at me.  Cute.  Cute indeed.

Thanks.  I do try.

You give yourself too much credit, kid.

Still, if you ar einbetween breeding cycles, you should have prepared any events that might happen.

Any downtime, the server stops and the world stops. You prepare for the fact that any breeding attempt might fail.

Especially when big patches are rolled out.

After all, this is just a alpha.