No-Build zones

Logan674

I've seen several bases built on the ledges out in the space biome hanging out from the walls so at least some of it is buildable, but I've run into issues myself trying to build on some of those areas, first time it showed green to build and I was able to put things but literally like less than 30 mins later all my structures were gone, like they went "poof". Second location I tried I was able to build there again and I waited an hour or so to make sure my structures wouldn't disappear again and this time they didn't, but in the middle of building more on that spot my character was instantly killed by nothing and my jerboa that was with me went "poof" again, no kill message in tribe log just gone. Despite this, I built more on it and my structures never disappeared and so I placed a thyla there, one I didn't mind losing and left it there overnight as a test to see what would happen, when I came back to the spot the next day my thyla was nowhere to be found, no kill message again just poofed.

So I gave up on trying to build in space, it looked like every other ledge in the space biome had bases on it anyway (This is on official PVE). For the record, I was trying to build a pen to place my tek stryder in for quick access to mining element and obsidian in space and protection from void wyrms when I'm not with it, as I don't have a hoverskiff to transport it back and forth, I would've had to leave the stryder in space permanently. Wildcard really needs to patch this crap, if it's going to "poof" our stuff when it shows green to build and lets us build, then they need to make it show red and not let us build so that we don't lose stuff for no reason, it's just stupid.

Archived