Lost Island Creature Contest Winner?

Cenar

19 hours ago, RipRavage said:

First off the Megapithecus is by far the easiest boss and second the Allo can use gnash against the Giga so its not that impressive.  I've beaten the Alpha Megapithecus with subpar rex stats and even Spinos before.   Its not about whether you can do it or not, its about whether it makes any sense to use Allosaurus instead of Rexes, and other than gnash effect, which doesn't work on bosses there isn't much purpose.  And just a tip, open your tames inventory in your videos and show the stats you are working with so that people can see what they are dealing with.

So its not the fact that other dinos cant do bosses, its that rexes are easier to do bosses with.  So basically youre just another rex elitist who wants everything in the game spoonfed to them.

I mean i get it, id be kinda embarassed too if I got called out for making moronic statements and then disproven.   Allos are viable, regardless of how much you want to piss and moan about breeding.  Yes rexes are overall "better" for boss fights, but they are poop vs titans and gigas and other poop in the overworld without the same ridiculous breeding

Here how bout this fight, with my original boss allos hatching 6500hp 419 melee, bred from wild stats, taking on the mega.  Or do these fairly easy to obtain stats with minimal breeding not count as well because its only, the mega.  Still a boss, but not up to par for you to accept as being a boss

Heres the same pack with 12 members taking on a wild giga.  Now please try doing that with a level equivalent rex.  Please oh please try since they are so superior in every way according to you

Oh heres another fun one, 8 allos,  hatched around 12khp800 melee racing the clock to kill the dodorex.   Can rexes do that?  Nope.  but please tell me how rexes are superior in every way

On 7/31/2021 at 4:11 PM, RipRavage said:

And please, don't share some video of someone playing on a boosted unofficial server 

9 hours ago, RipRavage said:

Not everybody on unnoficials, small servers, or single player are going to dedicate pointless time to mutating

So which is it, either you are talking about unofficial or you arent.   Make up your mind.

On 8/16/2021 at 7:21 PM, esdren said:

So its not the fact that other dinos cant do bosses, its that rexes are easier to do bosses with.  So basically youre just another rex elitist who wants everything in the game spoonfed to them.

I mean i get it, id be kinda embarassed too if I got called out for making moronic statements and then disproven.   Allos are viable, regardless of how much you want to piss and moan about breeding.  Yes rexes are overall "better" for boss fights, but they are poop vs titans and gigas and other poop in the overworld without the same ridiculous breeding

Here how bout this fight, with my original boss allos hatching 6500hp 419 melee, bred from wild stats, taking on the mega.  Or do these fairly easy to obtain stats with minimal breeding not count as well because its only, the mega.  Still a boss, but not up to par for you to accept as being a boss

Heres the same pack with 12 members taking on a wild giga.  Now please try doing that with a level equivalent rex.  Please oh please try since they are so superior in every way according to you

Oh heres another fun one, 8 allos,  hatched around 12khp800 melee racing the clock to kill the dodorex.   Can rexes do that?  Nope.  but please tell me how rexes are superior in every way

Ok. Once again - can they do something more than Megapithecus and none bosses fight? The thing is - You need less time and effort to ready up T-rexs for any fight. The same amount of mutations (that will do for Alpha Broodmother) won't be enough for Allosaurus. So why should we pay more for the same result? They are not on equal ground, you see. It's an option, but far from the best.

3 hours ago, Amenoso said:

Ok. Once again - can they do something more than Megapithecus and none bosses fight?

Yes actually.  My original pack took on most available bosses at the time short of alpha dragon and tek cave, the former of which even rexes can still struggle with

You need less time and effort to ready up T-rexs for any fight. The same amount of mutations (that will do for Alpha Broodmother) won't be enough for Allosaurus.

Original pack was birth 6552hp 419 melee....birth equivalent to an 11k 419 rex,  if you dont know the math, thats 47lv hp and 49 lvl melee,  Thats tamed stats with a handful of muts, hardly difficult to acheive

They are not on equal ground, you see. It's an option, but far from the best.

Never once have I claimed allos were the best.  In the bit that you quoted I specifically stated that rexes were better for boss fights.  This discussion was about what dinos were a viable option for boss fights.  Well, ive proven that with minimal breeding, allos are viable.  Period.

And seriously lets be honest unless you are playing solo on sp or unofficial theres gonna be people out there who will trade with you for higher end dinos.  Dont act like you have to grind from scratch with every species you use.   

1 hour ago, esdren said:

And seriously lets be honest unless you are playing solo on sp or unofficial theres gonna be people out there who will trade with you for higher end dinos.  Dont act like you have to grind from scratch with every species you use.   

That's the truth!!! Max boss rex eggs are like M&Ms on official.

I traded 500 hard poly for 5 Boss Rex eggs... raised 7 Rexes from that group, and then dropped more eggs. I now have over 30 of 100K+ health 2K melee monsters.... with the ability to drop over 20 eggs if I want more. Every now and then I give away eggs just to pay it forward.

That said, it turned boss fights into a walk in the park to get engrams and element. If I had breed and raised a group of allos to do that... I'd feel a real sense of accomplishment. 

17 hours ago, Amenoso said:

Ok. Once again - can they do something more than Megapithecus and none bosses fight? The thing is - You need less time and effort to ready up T-rexs for any fight. The same amount of mutations (that will do for Alpha Broodmother) won't be enough for Allosaurus. So why should we pay more for the same result? They are not on equal ground, you see. It's an option, but far from the best.

Needing less time to get readied up ain't the point here though chief. The question was on whether or not they were viable and esdren proved that they in fact where.

1 hour ago, Buryalive said:

i just personally think that an other monkey is too much we already have 2 species, we dont need a third... it would have been fut tu get something original and different from what we have

Pardon my bluntness but how the sweet blue hell would 3 monkeys (technically two given gigantopithecus being an APE) be "too much"? We've got over a dozen theropods and eight wyvern types and yet this is the bridge too far? 

Archived