Genesis2 transfer opening date

Egor

are you all people aware of what you are asking for?  genesis 2 is the cheapest map for generating element, it already is unplayable from the amount of lag the tribes with 50 cloning maschines runing  all the time. if not more. imagine all the dino factories move there too.  Imagine now they not only clone those but also bring all the other animals they want to mass breed. what do you think it will happen?

On 7/31/2021 at 4:02 PM, LadyofHats said:

are you all people aware of what you are asking for?  genesis 2 is the cheapest map for generating element, it already is unplayable from the amount of lag the tribes with 50 cloning maschines runing  all the time. if not more. imagine all the dino factories move there too.  Imagine now they not only clone those but also bring all the other animals they want to mass breed. what do you think it will happen?

Yeah, I was looking forward to the server opening up... but now I would prefer it being closed to transfer in anything. In my gameplay, the server I am on is pretty solid and doesn't have the lag spikes from a month ago. The population is settled. Even though it is my 'main' map, and it would be convenient to transfer all my Wyverns and Magmasaurs to it, on the balance, I value the place it is at in terms of stability and build locations.

I mean, yes... there are the "factory tribes"... but they seem to favor the middle of either side, and the rest is pretty open for building. Particularly on the Rockwell side, which is beautiful.

9 hours ago, Ganelon said:

Yeah, I was looking forward to the server opening up... but now I would prefer it being closed to transfer ....

My sentiments exactly, I'm getting closer to selling off my other server items to fully commit to gen 2. The only thing is the nagging feeling as soon as I do they will open it up. I would like some clarity that's all.

Archived