Ark 2 Questions

SMoreGaming

Hey everyone, first time here but that's not important. This is, so I play a PS4 but am looking for an opportunity to get a PC because PS4 doesn't have mods but I'm confused because technically it does because a mod is a modification of the certain game and idk if any of you all have played a public non dedicated "Fiber Craft" server but it is basically like this : everything in the game except a tek replicator is fiber which is good for non grieving pvp but with a mod, the mod has to installed on the client (the player) and the main host (server owner) so why does it work? I have been doing research on this for a while and have not found too much. Please can someone reach out? It would mean a lot!

Just now, SMoreGaming said:

Hey everyone, first time here but that's not important. This is, so I play a PS4 but am looking for an opportunity to get a PC because PS4 doesn't have mods but I'm confused because technically it does because a mod is a modification of the certain game and idk if any of you all have played a public non dedicated "Fiber Craft" server but it is basically like this : everything in the game except a tek replicator is fiber which is good for non grieving pvp but with a mod, the mod has to installed on the client (the player) and the main host (server owner) so why does it work? I have been doing research on this for a while and have not found too much. Please can someone reach out? It would mean a lot!

Will they have in, ark 2, mod support for PC?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived