Breedable Rock Drakes, Griffins, Basilisks, Titanboas, Karkinos, and Pheonix

bigfish502

Suggestion

Ark 2 the sequel is just around the corner and yet after all this time the Rock Drake, Griffin, Basilisk, Titanboa, Karkinos, and Pheonix have never been made breedable unlike the wyverns of every flavor (which brought them back to the spotlight). Considering how powerful creatures from Extinction and Genesis Part 1 and 2 are even after a series of nerfs, I feel that making the Rock Drake, Griffin, Basilisk, Titanboa, Karkinos, and Pheonix breedable is not only a logical choice, but a necessary one to keep these creatures relevant. If wyvern breeding has proved anything it is that with a few tweaks making a powerful creature that originally wasn't meant to be bred breedable will not break the game (mobile has breedable griffins for crying out loud).

6 replies to this server topic

4 hours ago, Frael said:

Add Griffins

Agreed on Rock Drakes. But I dont like Griffins, they arent in any canon animal-group and their movement and all is so weak and glitchy.
But with Rock Drakes I think there might be a problem with balancing the pounce attack. Not that other animals are really balanced but I dont know how it scales. If it scales on damage you might get Drakes that one shot pretty much everything.

Archived