Carcharodontosaurus =  Lizard / Dragon / Godzilla

Dinopithecus = Monke / Beast / Kong

LET THEM FIGHT!!

But Both need to be added for it to happen.

Additional Suggestions:
NEW ABILITY: Leap
Charharodontosaurus Can Leap and is the only Big Therapod that can jump; a game changer
NEW ABILITY: Devour
Carcharodontosaurus  bites = 15% Health of enemy = 1 Hit

NEW ABILITY: Guard / Patrol / Turret mode
Dinopithecus with equipped weapon shoots enemy on sight

• Can be customized to attack players, tamed creatures, and/or wild creatures. 
  • Can also be set to a custom range.
  • Can also shoot above and below — assuming they have a line of sight of the target)

45 minutes ago, maxplanck58 said:

I'd be quite happy with just the Dinopithecus.  We already have plenty of large therapods, and Ark would be better without more overpowered creatures in my opinion.

Agreed. Crazy super baboon??? Yes, please.

Over a variation of the Allo? Oh, wait... this one has shark teeth... yeah... that's a big difference. *rolls eyes*

Awesome new therapod? Yes please!

Over another monkey? Oh, wait... this one has a red face and teeth... yeah... that's a big difference. *rolls eyes*

^this is a bit of a joke^ 

Although I much prefer Carcharodontosaurus, Dinopithecus would be kinda cool too. But the obvious way is to add both of them.

(Also Kaho, you misspelled monkey)

2 hours ago, TimeBomb2003 said:

Awesome new therapod? Yes please!

Over another monkey? Oh, wait... this one has a red face and teeth... yeah... that's a big difference. *rolls eyes*

^this is a bit of a joke^ 

Although I much prefer Carcharodontosaurus, Dinopithecus would be kinda cool too. But the obvious way is to add both of them.

(Also Kaho, you misspelled monkey)

This i can get behind if wildcard could add both of them instead of just the one the forums and the discord wouldnt be divided in have for both the carchardontosaurus and dinopithecus, i think both are interesting creatures that should both share the spot light instead of taking it from the other

Ok, look guys we all know that carchardontosaurus is a modded creature in the game but it wasn't stolen, no one owns the rights for the creature. Its fair game, i know it ruins the hard work that mod creator did to make it but only PC ark players can download and use it compare to the rest of us who are on consoles. If wildcard gave consoles players modding abilities we wouldnt be voting for the carchardontosaurus at all right now. Dinopithecus would be around 70% instead of 33.8%

Added Suggested New abilities if ever the devs want to incorporate the two.

Atleast the new creatures would be more useful with the additional skills.

Additional Suggestions:
NEW ABILITY: Leap
Charharodontosaurus Can Leap and is the only Big Therapod that can jump; a game changer
NEW ABILITY: Devour
Carcharodontosaurus  bites = 15% Health of enemy = 1 Hit

NEW ABILITY: Guard / Patrol / Turret mode
Dinopithecus with equipped weapon shoots enemy on sight

• Can be customized to attack players, tamed creatures, and/or wild creatures. 
  • Can also be set to a custom range.
  • Can also shoot above and below — assuming they have a line of sight of the target)

Archived