It's the community that is choosing, I really think they WILL launch IT with some nice abilities, 

Do you really think they will bring the monkey with all the abilities we wrote??It won't use guns!! THEY WILL CHOOSE THE ABILITIES.

Now we don't have all the biggest land Carnivores in the game, In my opinion A carcharodonto will be much better to this map,

They will just launch a useless dinophitecus if it wins.

Aren't you guys Tired o Rex and Spino?, They are the only Carnivores of their size , The giga is like a boss it is not included, We need more strong dinos to face the bosses and to use in pvp ,

We should give Carcharodontosaurus a try.

The rest of the Carnivores are not as strong as The rex and the spino, It would be great tho have a third strong dino Added.

18 hours ago, AdligerAdler said:

Another boring two-legged reptile predator? Pass.

Boring ?!  An ape with guns is boring. Or soon would get boring.  And i know what would LOOK much better at least,, and would be useful for boss fights potentially !  

Seems perhaps some youtubers are calling on their 5- 10 year old fanbase to vote another ape, but with a gun ....

I have been thinking lately, if the baboon wasn't originally suggested by that famous Youtuber, how many votes would it realistically get?🤨 Like honestly?!🤨 The baboon is the result of bribery/abuse of influence, and it simply isn't what most players truly desire. Sorry not sorry. Those are the facts. When it comes to animals (prehistoric animals included), the vast majority of us are way more attracted to size, power, and aggression than uniqueness. The most powerful/aggressive animals will always gain more views than the most beautiful/distinctive animals. Period.

Some people might claim that Carcharodontosaurus is just "another generic theropod," but if they are being honest with themselves, they can't argue with the fact that large theropod dinosaurs/ apex predators are what attracted most players to dinosaur games/movies or even paleontology in the first place. I don't see that many people complaining even if we have 30 large theropods in the game other than some Youtubers who pretend to be smart and say a bunch of sophisticated sh*t that nobody really cares about. If the design of Carcharo is at least somewhat scientifically accurate like the modded Acro, there is no way that it is "just another giga" since ark's giga looks literally nothing like a carcharodontosauridae on top of its extremely absurd size. 

Totally agree. In addition to its ugly-as-sin appearance, a baboon is nothing special compared to so many creatures that didn't even make it to the top 10. How is adding another primate to the game considered "innovative" if we get to see primates in our daily life while baboons are still breathing at zoos? Carcharodontosaurus is NOT "just another giga" because it was an equally unique animal. Meanwhile, Carcha is Not "another rex" because they look TOTALLY different and don't possess the same body structure. If the baboon is so unique because it can hold guns, why can't Carcha cause a bleed effect that lasts a couple minutes? LMAO

6 hours ago, Jonarker said:

Boring ?!  An ape with guns is boring. Or soon would get boring.  And i know what would LOOK much better at least,, and would be useful for boss fights potentially !  

Seems perhaps some youtubers are calling on their 5- 10 year old fanbase to vote another ape, but with a gun ....

Yes, boring.

Seems perhaps some youtubers are calling on their 5-10 year old fanbase to vote another carnivorous theropod. See? Works both ways.

Kids are probably more likely to vote for a carnivorous dangerous looking dinosaur than for a baboon anyway, because they feel cool and strong with it. 

As if we don't already have enough of those mindless dino chomping theropods. More than we have of apes, especially rideable apes.

My point of view. But hey, to each their own. 

Come on people, do not let an ape win over this very cool Dinosaur.  Believe me, if you went to a zoo and these two were in cages side by side, what would turn out the main attraction ?   Dinosaurs ruled for 180 million years !  For good reason.  Awesome creatures that are the best thing about Ark imo 

...though i like the shadowmane and Griffin  😉

Every time the Carcho leads, the baboon surges a bit.  Please note it could be the same IP address forum with sign ups. 

21 hours ago, Samdaman1995 said:

Hate to break it to you all who support the chara, but the one who submitted it doesn't own that model, it was stolen from a mod maker

You do realize that the original post for the carchardontosaurus didn't include the fan made dossier right? It had pictures of bones found for the species and an artist rendition of what it might have looked like. The dossier was only add to be the eye caughter cause someone posted it in the discussion area of the suggested creature and wildcard isnt gonna use the exact same model of the modded carchardontosaurus. If anything they'll make their own model for carchardontosaurus.

On 7/27/2021 at 10:21 AM, TeamCarcharo said:

It's the community that is choosing, I really think they WILL launch IT with some nice abilities, 

Do you really think they will bring the monkey with all the abilities we wrote??It won't use guns!! THEY WILL CHOOSE THE ABILITIES.

Now we don't have all the biggest land Carnivores in the game, In my opinion A carcharodonto will be much better to this map,

They will just launch a useless dinophitecus if it wins.

Now we have emp lobber baboon

Archived