Why cant other Players jon Bossfight Gen2?

Austria

7 minutes ago, antonioveiga said:

cause it will make harder for people to cheat the system by not doing missions and get all free and easier

Join a Bossfight with Tribemates is cheat for you? So Bossfight on Genesis 1 is cheating lol

So why not bring everyone a full pack of Artifact and Tributes to every other Bossfight to join DILO.

27 minutes ago, antonioveiga said:

i said cheating the system not cheating the game or mecanics, if they did it was maybe to stop boss taxi  i dont know but i like it as i have the exo on official took me a while to pass all the missions would not be fair to see everyone using it without doing the hard work

U also manage the gen1 boss solo 🙄 

Why can everyone use a Skiff, inclusiv players who not buy Genesis part and not the Mek? Why this trash difference.

I have enough Missions on Gen1 to start gamma and i do it again and again whith many friends they would never see the Boss.

But now the only way to join Boss is with a Diplo this is cheating

12 hours ago, Ganelon said:

You make a compelling argument to restrict Gen 1 boss fight to only those that have the mission count and restrict skiff  to only those that earned the engram.

Hey! You know what??? This might get rid of the RMT for that boss fight and Skiff build!!!

Consider my vote to correct that oversight!!

Wenn den monks die Argumente ausgehen dann schwafeln sie immer von RMT.

Rmt mag vielleicht ihre Spielweise sein, aber ich und viele andere spielen gerne mit anderen zusammen und benutzen den chat um zu handeln (mit eiern oder poly usw). RMT ist für Leute die auf offi wie Singelplayer spielen mit deaktivierten chat ja solche gibts auch.

Aber das alles ändern nichts daran das der Unterschied zwischen Skiff und Exomek benutzen Bullenscheisse ist.

Genauso wie in Genesis1 alle in den Bosskampf dürfen und auf Genesis2 alle sich mit den blöden Missionen aufreiben müssen. 

i am not good at missions, i am horrible at them. i am not good at shooting, and reflex or timing.. what i am good at is harvesting, collecting , building, breeding. i am in heart a PVE player. this means officially people like me needs to ask for help ( in the good pve spitrit) from those who enjoy shooting , chasing, running timing puzzles and so on). this is what makes the game coop, this is what means to be in a tribe and play WITH people and not just against them , where everyone has their strong point and helps others to become better survivors

i can understand when something is gated behind certain level or experience. i can understand the sence of milestones in a game progess if.. that milestone can be achieved by all forms to play the game. i can not understand when a game constantly belitles half of its players as "not good enough" or playing "the wrong way" i could really see why pvp players need to do their missions to get the skiff or the mek. I can not understand why is a thing on pve.

On 7/28/2021 at 5:20 AM, Austria said:

(translated) 

When the monks run out of arguments, they always ramble about RMT. Rmt may be their style of play, but I and many others like to play with others and use chat to bargain (with eggs or poly etc). RMT is for people who play on offi like single player with deactivated chat yes there are those too. But none of that changes the fact that the difference between using Skiff and Exomek is bull poop. Just like in Genesis1 everyone is allowed to enter the boss fight and on Genesis2 everyone has to deal with t stupid missions.

I hardly consider one sentence to be 'rambling', but I was being more flippant than I should be. @LadyofHats makes a very good point, and as a PvE player, I do lean toward coop, as well as your points about in-game trading.  I've been an  advocate for new players on developing server relationships as part of the PvE meta toward advancing through in-game trading.

I've done enough of the Gen2 missions to know which ones are just terrible, so I sympathize with what appears to be a concensus.

I change my vote.

On 7/31/2021 at 10:27 PM, LadyofHats said:

i am not good at missions, i am horrible at them. i am not good at shooting, and reflex or timing.. what i am good at is harvesting, collecting , building, breeding. i am in heart a PVE player. this means officially people like me needs to ask for help ( in the good pve spitrit) from those who enjoy shooting , chasing, running timing puzzles and so on). this is what makes the game coop, this is what means to be in a tribe and play WITH people and not just against them , where everyone has their strong point and helps others to become better survivors

i can understand when something is gated behind certain level or experience. i can understand the sence of milestones in a game progess if.. that milestone can be achieved by all forms to play the game. i can not understand when a game constantly belitles half of its players as "not good enough" or playing "the wrong way" i could really see why pvp players need to do their missions to get the skiff or the mek. I can not understand why is a thing on pve.

Thank you, this is what i mean but my english is not good enough

Wont it be nice if they require like... 10 missions instead of 17 for the ones who follow....

Not only that I myself found these missions to be quite impossible, the more impossible thing is to find helpers. I alone can spend days trying over and over again to get some missions done (In fact, I did complete all missions except tranqs and survive the ark) , but some may not have the will to go through all these torture. 

If someone know that they will never get the ascension, will they be willing to help me? Of course not, and I cant blame them. Team breaking, this is what really make the missions awful.

On 7/30/2021 at 8:31 AM, Statica said:

Not everyone are good at doing missions I’m horrible at racing games myself I wish wildcard would have stuck to allow Ing a tribemate to start or collecting artifacts and trophies after all shouldn’t you be having fun playing with friends instead of not being able to help 

Same feelings, missions are fun but majority of them are frustrating. I think hunt missions where you use your own dinos or survival are fun.

Preffered artifact dungeon hunting.

And I just found out that there is a brand new form of Real-Money-Trading where the buyers will share steam account with the seller and the seller team to unlock gen2 ascension for buyers.............

Some times, i just dont know what to say about this game anymore

I bet sooner or later, or right now, this is happening with the "all notes for 10 lv" thing

Archived