Lost Island C-Vote Opinion

Indozilla

Okay, now I dont want to be some Jack-ass, but I feel the dev's should add us all one re-cast on the vote. Some people, like myself, look at the creature picture in the dossier and don't read into what potentially each creature could do. For example, I voted on one creature on just looks, but reading each creature and now wish I didn't vote for the creature I did. I am not sure ifnthisncan be done, but I am just sharing my opinion. We all as an Ark Community need to think honestly what we want but also what creature would work in Lost Island. This is my opinion at least and everyone is entitled to their own opinions, I am not trying to sway people one direction or another, just saying we all need to really think over our vote before we actually vote. So excited to see who wins the vote!!!

The fact we may vote for abilities proposed only to get something different seems weird to me too.

We're voting for something advertised to us yet Wildcard will likely do something else.

Like, when everyone voted acro a while back they thought it was going to be the Ark additions acro, but even if it won we would get a different acro.

We're basically voting for a foundation to be worked on and currently the templates are either big monkey or giga Lite.

So I feel bad if people see the dossiers and discussions and are expecting those things.

Archived