drake breedable (yes again but serious)

anguelwyvern

Suggestion

ok i know for the last few years, it has been asked a lots of time, and a lots of time been denied for ... weird reasons ...

yes drake breeding need to be a thing and here a the TOO many reason as to why (keep in mind while reading this that i AM a main abb player, on official PVP !)

first, befor the arrival of gen2 drake was already loosing to its counter parts the managarmr (even if the later got nerfed badly many times it still lose to it !), now that gen2 is out with shadowmane AND voidwyrm it just got rendered obsolete

"ooh but you can scout while being invisible !!"

yes and ? did you forgot the HUGE sound the drake make when it glides ? there is little to no point on scouting inv if everyone can hear you approching from the others side of the map ...

now you have the shadowmane, that have true invisibility ... and they are breedable !! (and dont make huge sound when moving arround)

another argument i keep hearing against drake breedable

"you can shoot from a drake on a wall while invisible !"

one, how being able to shoot from the back of it has anything to do with it able to breed or not ?

second have those that come up with this, have EVER tryed to shoot from a drake on a wall ? or hanging from a ceiling ??! try please humor me go and try !! take a fabi and try to shoot at a bullbdog, or no a megalo ! yeah try !

best way to describe it, is its not possible because devs for some reason, didnt coded the aim properly on a drake, best way to test it, is take a tek saddle and see how you have to overshoot waaaaayyy off your target to be able to hit it

another argument against it i heard

"but it got tek saddle you can break base with it !"

1 word > voidwyrm

oh wait THESE ARE BREEDABLE !

a last one i hear a lot ...

"they are pretty strong tames ! they going to be OP if breedable !"

let me tell you something

drakes are supposedly natural predator of reaper, and nameless, lets say you find a 150 queen, even with a 124 arm saddle, you will have all the pain in the world to get her ready, and if you do, (and your drake is still alive), it will be near death, and unusable, unless healed back up !, while with a managarmr ... (i dont want to even talk of the shadowmane at this point ...)

or megalo and reaper can do a far better jobs there too, when drake are supposed to be at the end of the line

a lots of ppl will agree that drake need a LOTS of love to be even worth just a bit, at this point in the game NOBODY use them for anything not pvp and neither pve in abb

(heck ppl prefer to go in the red zone with either bloodstalker or mana !! O.o)

please devs there is no reason not to allow these to be breedable !!

im open for any answear, to debate as long as its serious and related, for or against breedable drake ;)

PS: sorry english isnt my main language, my apologize if i butchered some words and the grammar

0 replies to this server topic

There have been no replies to this suggestion yet

Archived