ЗАЧЕМ ГОЛОСОВАТЬ ЗА АКРО? ГОЛОСУЙТЕ ЗА ОБЕЗЬЯНУ

jLFADGAS

410002136_.png.17fcbd036ae5c2d9ae60caa7e9aaf5f2.png

"Dear friends,

First of all, I would like to thank everyone who has gathered in this hall and is ready to work together. And, of course, I would like to ask everyone today who is ready to support the monkey in the elections.

I am often asked the question: will I conduct an election campaign, and if so, how.

I am sure that the current head of state should not engage in his own advertising - he should have done this for four years: to rally, to compose all sorts of beautiful fairy tales, beautiful, but far from our real life. At the same time, I believe that I am simply obliged to report to my constituents and the whole country for what has been done over the past four years, and to report to people about what I intend to do in the next four years, if on March 14 the citizens of Russia show their trust in me.

This is exactly what I would like to talk about today - about the work done and plans for the future.

"The authorities actually had to constantly clean up the current rubble..."

But before we say what was done, let's remember what state the country was in at the end of 99 - the beginning of 2000, and what reasons, what factors influenced this state.

VOTE FOR THE MONKEY. NOT FOR AN ACROCANTHOSAURUS.

Archived