Unofficial servers down

TQKItsLeak

12 minutes ago, CyberAngel67 said:

Don't know what has been going on with Nitrado for the last few months, but they seem to take anywhere between 8 hours to 4 days before they update the game.

Yeah, i find if you send in a support ticket asking them to update it they generally do so within the hour and i'm now on version 933.1. Annoying to have to do this still.

EDIT - Have just noticed there is another patch on xbox, hopefully that fixes my issue... Will update post shortly.

EDI2 - Can confirm that manually checking for a patch on xbox fixed the issue and i'm back in game \o/

1 minute ago, Coastis said:

Yeah, i find if you send in a support ticket asking them to update it they generally do so within the hour. Annoying to have to do this still.

Yep, and the server I play on the Admins are like, nah we'll just wait and we'll see. In the meantime, your tame you were half way through taming and babies you had been trying to raise are dead. Lucky the Dedicated servers can be rolled back, but its not a good look for Nitrado.

And the one time the Admins did ring Nitrado, the support was we didn't know about the update.

Really!

Wildcard must have bought Nitrado out or something, as they seem to be pulling a Wildcard!

1 hour ago, Coastis said:

Yeah, i find if you send in a support ticket asking them to update it they generally do so within the hour and i'm now on version 933.1. Annoying to have to do this still.

EDIT - Have just noticed there is another patch on xbox, hopefully that fixes my issue... Will update post shortly.

EDI2 - Can confirm that manually checking for a patch on xbox fixed the issue and i'm back in game \o/

how do you manually check for a patch?

Archived