Jump to content

Community Crunch 277: Top 10 Lost Island Creatures, Giveaways, and More!


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We need MONKE!!!

yes to monkey #MonkeyWarlords

There will be no EVO event this weekend. 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Posted Images

NO ME AGRADA PARANADA, LA IDEA DE DOS SIMIOS MAS QUE SERAN INUTILES AL FINAL, SOLO BOTAN POR EL MESOPITHRECUS POR QUE PUEDES PONERLE ARMAS, DIME QUE VA A HACER UN MONO CON UN RIFLE NORMAL Y NO ASCENDENTE CONTA UN GIGA QUE TIENE 80,000 DE VIDA EEE 

 

ES UN ANIMAL INUTIL EL CARCHARO ES MAS UTIL YO CREO QUE DEBIARAN VOTAR MEJOR POR UN ANIMAL QUE SIRVA NO QUE SEA INUTIL, NO SABEMOS CUANDO TENDREMOS OTRA OPORTUNIDAD COMO ESTA, EN UN MES UN AÑO O TALVEZ NUNCA, YO CREO QUE EL CARCHARO ES MEJOR QUE ESE TONTO MONO LES RECOMIENDO QUE MEJOR VOTEN POR EL CARCHARO Y NO POR EL MONO.

ES SOLO MI OPINION

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I have been thinking lately, if the baboon wasn't originally suggested by that famous Youtuber, how many votes would it realistically get?🤨 Like honestly?!🤨 The baboon is the result of bribery/abuse of influence, and it simply isn't what most players truly desire. Sorry not sorry. Those are the facts. When it comes to animals (prehistoric animals included), the vast majority of us are way more attracted to size, power, and aggression than uniqueness. The most powerful/aggressive animals will always gain more views than the most beautiful/distinctive animals. Period.

Some people might claim that Carcharodontosaurus is just "another generic theropod," but if they are being honest with themselves, they can't argue with the fact that large theropod dinosaurs/ apex predators are what attracted most players to dinosaur games/movies or even paleontology in the first place. I don't see that many people complaining even if we have 30 large theropods in the game other than some Youtubers who pretend to be smart and say a bunch of sophisticated sh*t that nobody really cares about. If the design of Carcharo is at least somewhat scientifically accurate like the modded Acro, there is no way that it is "just another giga" since ark's giga looks literally nothing like a carcharodontosauridae on top of its extremely absurd size. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, FearlessRR9723 said:

I have been thinking lately, if the baboon wasn't originally suggested by that famous Youtuber, how many votes would it realistically get?🤨 Like honestly?!🤨 The baboon is the result of bribery/abuse of influence, and it simply isn't what most players truly desire. Sorry not sorry. Those are the facts. When it comes to animals (prehistoric animals included), the vast majority of us are way more attracted to size, power, and aggression than uniqueness. The most powerful/aggressive animals will always gain more views than the most beautiful/distinctive animals. Period.

Some people might claim that Carcharodontosaurus is just "another generic theropod," but if they are being honest with themselves, they can't argue with the fact that large theropod dinosaurs/ apex predators are what attracted most players to dinosaur games/movies or even paleontology in the first place. I don't see that many people complaining even if we have 30 large theropods in the game other than some Youtubers who pretend to be smart and say a bunch of sophisticated sh*t that nobody really cares about. If the design of Carcharo is at least somewhat scientifically accurate like the modded Acro, there is no way that it is "just another giga" since ark's giga looks literally nothing like a carcharodontosauridae on top of its extremely absurd size. 

You're wrong. I voted for the monkey because its abilities seem fun, I don't know or care what YTer said to vote for them. We don't need a smaller giga. Not everyone cares about "size, power, and aggression." Fun and/or unique dinos are always popular.

  • Like 1
  • Facepalm 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Rhorschack187 said:

You're wrong. I voted for the monkey because its abilities seem fun, I don't know or care what YTer said to vote for them. We don't need a smaller giga. Not everyone cares about "size, power, and aggression." Fun and/or unique dinos are always popular.

You need to realise, that Wildcard chooses it´s abilities... the mentioned unes are still only suggestions and propably won´t make the cut. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Why would you vote for a monkey? When was the last time we had a big dino added to the game. The Carcharodontosaurus is just what the game needs. And to those who think it's another giga, you are wong. The giga is scaled up massively compered to it's real size. The Carcharodontosaurus will more like a rex, maybe a little bigger. The game has become too easy and another big predator will completely change the game.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Volunteer Moderator
7 minutes ago, IrelandShark478 said:

The game has become too easy and another big predator will completely change the game.

The game becomes too easy because once you've level up and breeding dinos then there is no challenge left, even without tek there's little challenge with the creatures.

Not sure why you think another big predator "will completely change the game"?

How will it completely change things?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Volunteer Moderator
9 hours ago, Compyking said:

Because according to dossier it specializes in killing humans, but I kind of wish wildcard would just add both denopithecus and carconadonthosaurus.

Well the dossier is fan-made, they could put anything in it.

It is hardly going to specialise in killing humans when you can say that about any big carnivore. I still don't see how it will completely change the game. I mean none of them will to be honest.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...