Community Crunch 277: Top 10 Lost Island Creatures, Giveaways, and More!

StudioWildcard

7 hours ago, Vaskur said:

Oh c´mon... there are some awesome Creatures in the voting and people still vote for a Baboon on steroids, because somebody on youtube told them to... 
...just a matter of time till the spanish fans take their turn on the bat again....

but Monkey uses guns and is a Homie for your base

Bat thing is small and is basically free hide 

whale is pretty cool 

Omg the bison is so cool!! I love the idea of a universal milk too. And it's a new meat source since some maps are really hard to do meat runs (Crystal Isle). Also having the fiber thing is super cool. I voted for Bison. We don't need another shoulder pet... Or another monkey... Or another therapod... I did like the gorgon thing too but we already have so many cave runners... Idk. I just think a new pack mule that doubles as resource for meat, fiber, fur, and milk is amazing !!! 

I'm fine with whatever wins as long as we don't get that useless shoulder mount which we know will just get nerfed and not be as useful as people think it will be. For those saying Carcha keep in mind we already have Rexes,Gigas,Allos,Carno,Spinos,Megalasaurus and Dein, so what's unique about it besides being another boss dino or a rex replacement?

• Like 1

Switch the Bossfight requirement from Genesis2 to the same System of Genesis1.

Its insane to beat every Mission on Xbox official-lag-high-ping-crash Server.

Make it like Gen1 where we need only a count off Missions to start boss and not every on Gamma.

Hey Devs come to an official xbox server and try every Mission on gamma with a Controller 😉

17 minutes ago, esalkin said:

IMHO, the Cerato, Ionstra, Livyat, Sucho, and Carcha look like existing dinos with revamped abilities.  The Sinom, Dinopit, Bison, Tany and Yi Qi look unique with some interesting abilities for PVP, PVE and SP.

I think most people are forgetting that the abilities listed on the submissions are all just player ideas. Wildcard will be the say so on what abilities and utility the winning creature will have. What they design could be completely different than what was suggested.

I feel pretty confident that even if the monkey wins it’s not even on the table that it’s going to be able to use guns.

Personally I’m pulling for one of the dinos or the whale. Hopefully whatever wins will be fun and useful!

• Like 2

13 hours ago, BlueOni said:

I'm fine with whatever wins as long as we don't get that useless shoulder mount which we know will just get nerfed and not be as useful as people think it will be. For those saying Carcha keep in mind we already have Rexes,Gigas,Allos,Carno,Spinos,Megalasaurus and Dein, so what's unique about it besides being another boss dino or a rex replacement?

Agreed

the dein was pretty cool though but thats what the Raptor TLC should have been, the Carcro is a cool dino but, its just another giga/rex wanna be

its not like the new sauropod that looks Really Usesful in PVP (and i think will wreck shadowmanes)