Community Crunch 277: Top 10 Lost Island Creatures, Giveaways, and More!

StudioWildcard

top10.png

ARK_LostIsland_Screenshot_04_2560x1440.jpg

We've rounded up the top 10 upvoted creatures from the community for the upcoming free DLC map, Lost Island.  You'll have until July 30th, 00:00 UTC to cast your vote for the creature you want to see in Lost Island.  Follow the link below to participate:

Top 10: Lost Island Creature Voting

giveaway.png

image (3).jpg

A huge thanks to the ARK community for all the Summer Bash content that was shared over social media.  We had a blast  sharing all your images and videos around internally.  Below are the winners from the Summer Bash Twitter giveaway.  

results.png

• @RikerPlays
  • @wilderbeast74
  • @Lalicore
  • @N_Life93
  • @NaturalCauzes
  • @LocalSquirrel28
  • @rencontabero
  • @poison666666
  • @Ryan69586742
  • @YoutubeGingie
  • @WilliamColvin2
  • @XxStevieLad87xX
  • @EgoSilentium

Congratulations to all the winners!  We will reach out via Twitter with information on redemption.

ticketsub.png

In an effort to consolidate all the useful information from the community, we've made some changes to our bug reports section.  Console and PC players will now use the same bug reporting process.  Instead of relying on multiple sources to identify bugs, the QA team can focus their efforts on one consolidated, well-maintained source.

When reporting a bug it's very helpful to our QA team to include a repro (the steps required to reproduce the bug). With a detailed step-by-step instruction the person investigating will understand how to reproduce the issue. Listed steps should be as detailed as needed but also as simple as possible. Ideally, your bug should be reproducible. It's great if your steps are robust enough to reproduce the bug without any ambiguity. If it's not reproducible every time you can still file a bug mentioning the periodic nature of the bug.

Additionally supporting information like video evidence, is often needed to take action on your request.  Take a look at our guide on submitting video evidence when creating a support ticket.

Bug Reports: https://survivetheark.com/index.php?/bugs/

evo.png

Ark_Evolution_Event_minimized.thumb.png.2d282a169df9bbbd0ba09a90303a7cec.png

There will be no EVO event this weekend.

communitycorner.png

clipsvideos.png

Creator: everynightxRIOT

Take a look at an unreleased Godzilla mod with everynightxRIOT.  Does it stand a chance against ARK kaiju's?

Creator: NeddyTheNoodle

Check out an excellent visual of John Dahkeya's story, based on explorer notes.

fanart_2.png

brzozan -  [ARK] Reaper

denuvkq-35243d7f-294d-4da8-a08b-a39d0576b009.jpg

iirha  - Wyvern Sisters

deno9nv-9d673219-972e-4c83-9a48-15f606128e01.jpg

FyrnOfficiel - Travel in the swamps (ARK fanart)

denq8di-52de2219-6128-4b72-8c73-4a24280421de.jpg

Firefly - Acro

download_9.jpg

FULCRUM#0250 (Discord)

image000.jpg

Nutte Sac#6969 - X-Mosasaur (Discord)

image00.jpg

screen.png

T 1 L 0 U#0001 (3D Render)

DodorexMad.jpg

@EgoSilentium

E6wXMWvXoAYK3RK.jpg

Maddrik#0401

image0000.jpg

@TheEarrion

E61tposWEAYQ5fb.jpg

See you next week!
Studio Wildcard

Twitter: twitter.com/survivetheark
Discord: discord.com/invite/playark
Reddit: reddit.com/r/playark
Instagram: instagram.com/survivetheark
Twitch: twitch.tv/survivetheark
Steam: steamcommunity.com/app/346110
Youtube: youtube.com/survivetheark
Facebook: facebook.com/survivetheark

View full article

You should add both the Carcara and the Monke to end ARk with a decente note. for me it doenst matter but some players can get angry if the dino they want dont be added. Some friends of mine are getting angry just because the monke can lost, I want to play with them but they say that if they lost they wont touch ARKI for some time. Very stupid, I know.

Edited by NightThylacoleo
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, NightThylacoleo said:

You should add both the Carcara and the Monke to end ARk with a decente note. for me it doenst matter but some players can get angry if the dino they want dont be added. Some friends of mine are getting angry just because the monke can lost, I want to play with them but they say that if they lost they wont touch ARKI for some time. Very stupid, I know.

the fact, that there will be a third creature added, which hasn´t really been named till now, leaves room for speculation. 

4 minutes ago, Vaskur said:

the fact, that there will be a third creature added, which hasn´t really been named till now, leaves room for speculation. 

It would be good, in my opinion they are 2 great addictions, the monke could spawn in the forest and carcara on the desert place. It would make the map very complex.

55 minutes ago, NightThylacoleo said:

Yes, we have enough carnivores, but dynamic creatures are in short supply. The carchara is the first, although kind of a baryonix clone, and the monkey (actually a baboon) is a dynamic gun wielding monkey, like the mantis but… a gun monkey. Let’s get both ark devs #both