ARK Digest Q&A!

Jatheish

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1) will we ever get items that are different not just in stats but also in the way they look on characters, it would be cool if the Ramshackle, Apprentice, Journeyman, Mastercraft and Ascendant items look more different from each other.

2) when will the vanilla Dino's start getting there abilities? Would really like to have the Rex with the debuff roar and trike with charge.

3) aside from the Dragon, will we ever see other mythical creatures on the ARK, it would be cool if they we're rare encounters to tame or defeat, like maybe a Pegasus, Griffin, Troll, Ents etc etc. They might even drop extremely rare items if you chose to defeat them.

Will there be any snapping mechanism when building / placing stuff? Like when you place down a vault or storage box they line up to the wall and you can slide them along it? I am very OCD and have lost count of how many times I've destroyed vaults, cookers, fridges, etc. 

Or maybe you can have your other tribe members see what you're placing so they can tell you if it's straight or not. 

That would be absolutely wonderful. 

1. Baby dinos in the wild so we can tame and raise?

2. Titanoboa eggs made easier to get. 

3. Less tame times on  some of the dinos,  less incubation and raising time and gestation periods.  Some of these are ridculously long

4. Painting dinos (xbox one?Official servers) 

5.Uploading dinos into the obelisks to use in full game release. 

Will the improved breeding system, that will give bonuses to us and the creature we breed "personally", be also applied to the creatures we tame as juveniles or sub-adults in general? It would be amazing for RP to find a little bear cub whose parents have been killed by a fearsome and perfectly plausible dodo gang and raise it to be my personal DODONATOR

(Xbox One)

Could you make it easier to remove engrams? I will be opening a server, with giga saddle and quetz platform removed. So I have to type in every engram that I want to allow, rather then the engrams that I don't want. Maybe check boxes for the engrams so I can check the ones I want and uncheck the ones I don't want?

Thank you! Keep up the good work!

• Jen unpinned and unfeatured this topic
  • Jen pinned, unpinned and locked this topic

Archived