Paywalling core mechanics

MMaas

Yesterday it seemed the egg bug was fixed, 1 Tuso egg hatched the moment it was dropped.
Today the bug seems to be back, not only for me but for others as well. Full incubated Tuso- or Parasaur eggs do not hatch normal.

Thus raising the questiion: Is hatching eggs being paywalled behind Gen2 DLC?

Since there stil is no official answere and CS hardly puts an effort in responding properly to tickets concerning this matter I have a feelling this more a scummy move than a bug.
Breaking a core mechanic is serious enough people, please don't let this be intentional.

5 hours ago, MMaas said:

Yesterday it seemed the egg bug was fixed, 1 Tuso egg hatched the moment it was dropped.
Today the bug seems to be back, not only for me but for others as well. Full incubated Tuso- or Parasaur eggs do not hatch normal.

Thus raising the questiion: Is hatching eggs being paywalled behind Gen2 DLC?

Since there stil is no official answere and CS hardly puts an effort in responding properly to tickets concerning this matter I have a feelling this more a scummy move than a bug.
Breaking a core mechanic is serious enough people, please don't let this be intentional.

pretty obvious the answer is , it's a bug.   There's always some group disenfranchised during each event.  They don't stop events because of it.

31 minutes ago, GrumpyBear said:

pretty obvious the answer is , it's a bug.   There's always some group disenfranchised during each event.  They don't stop events because of it.

Yeah, I know... ARK has bugs. But this is a core mechanic, not just a gimmick. Bit weird to even try to downplay that.
Stopping the event was not mentioned by anyone and I also don't have the idea that events realy dissenfranchise anyone.

At least acknowledge the bug, is that so hard to ask from the devs?

Archived